Woo was shocked to see all this happen to him. He did not understand. He was feeling humiliated in everything........

At the police station, he sat down and stared at the officer........
Show me the evidence against which you arrested me.....woo asked........
We tell you everything. There have been reports against you that you killed a man a few years ago and we have all the evidence. You can see them if you want........officer said......
There are many allegations against you for which we have evidence.........
You do a lot of illegal things under the guise of your company......
Your bank account has been closed
Your home is also sealed......
Your company will also be auctioned off...............officer said......

Tell me first who filed the report against me...... Woo asked....with big yell.......

Kim cha hyung's secretary has filed a report against you

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Kim cha hyung's secretary has filed a report against you...............

Kim cha hyung ? Who Kim cha hyung
I don't know anyone whose name is this..........There must be a conspiracy against me......woo yell.........Sir, everything will be explained to you after the investigation..........policeman said...... Mr sung is here We let you meet him.........After so long, woo was surprised to see sung in front of him.....
He stared at sung in amazement......

Don't look at me in amazement......You were to be punished for your past sins...........There is no one else who will do all this against you, but the son of the man whom you deceived..........sung said...........
Whose son are you talking about?woo asked in anger.............He is surprised when he sees Taehyung coming towards the room............
Taehyung entered the room and looked at him with his angry eyes........

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Kim Taehyung ....woo said in a whisper........
Yes I'm ,I'm son of Kim chahyung ........
You thought his whole family was gone, but fortunately......I was out of the country to study......I was alive so that I could take revenge on you for all this.............you son of bitch woo yell .......

There is no point in shouting at me......
I wanted to punish you for the sins you have committed with others..........
But you may not know that you killed sohyun's father......
But she forgave you...........But I will never forgive you. You will spend your whole life behind bars..........Taehyung told him all this and left angrily...........

IN LOVE (Complete) √√जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें