engagement💍.28

Start from the beginning

I don't understand if it was my sister's conspiracy......I admit she hates me......
I didn't know she hated me so much that she would tell her fiance to make a fool of me.........
These people have made fun of my feelings........They must be laughing at me now..........

I can't believe Taehyung used me that way......And he has played with my emotions.....I can't say for sure if my unnie is part of this conspiracy.......

How will I face my unnie?....   
How can I tell unnie that I like her fiance?.......
I loved him with all my heart but he made a fool of me........

....................

Thinking this, she left the office. She was crying a lot..........
Why did you do that to me?Taehyung she scream...........

She walks towards her house. She turns off all the lights in her room and closes his door and covers herself with blanket.........
She was crying inside her blanket.......

........................

Sohyun's mother was knocking  her room door because she had not eaten anything since noon............What happened to you? Open the door..........
Yuni said........
That's when the doorbell rang...........
I'm going to open the door. You come out quickly and come and eat.....yuni yell....Saying this, she went to open the door...........

As soon as she opened the door, she saw yoona........

You here,....yuni said......

So this is the house you bought for yourself, won't ask me to come in?....Mom....
Yoona looked around and said in a sarcastic tone........
Yoona looked at her in surprise and said yes, come inside........

You don't consider me your daughter, but I thought it was my duty to tell you that I am engaged today.
I have come to invite you to my engagement. You can come if you want...........

I won't come i don't have much time
When you have decided on your own engagement, what have you come here to do? It doesn't matter to you whether i come or not.........I will not come. My presence there is not so important.............And anyway, now I have stopped pretending .......
You can do with your life what you think is best. It was my duty to show you the straight path, but you cannot follow the straight path............yuni told her in a stern tone...........I already knew your answer.......yoona said sarcastically, laughing........But inside she was very angry...........