engagement💍.28

Start from the beginning

He wanted to call her and tell her the whole truth........But he did not have the courage. He was very worried about what, he would do if sohyun left him after knowing the truth........

I will not live if Sohyun leaves me, after so many years,... I have learned to smile and wish for someone......I can't lose her, but how can I tell the truth............He was upset thinking that all ..........this was going on in Taehyung's mind.............
Thinking this, he sat down in his chair....................

...................
Nari called all the staff ...........
The whole staff turned to her.....
They all looked at her in amazement........ what she was about to announce.............sohyun was also there.........

Listen everyone, today is the engagement of our madam yoona with our head Taehyung........
They are both getting engaged tonight.......they has invited the entire staff to the engagement.......... Its half day......so leave all your work and go home.......we meet at the engagement at night.................

As soon as sohyun  hears this, she breakdown her lose ...........engagement? She whisper..........taehyung with yoona.....?
All staff happily left the office, but she remained in a state of shock............
She had no idea what was going on.....
She collapsed on her chair..............
After a while, when she regained consciousness, she stood up............
She looked around and there was no one. The whole office was empty........

Sohyun POV:

He said it was just a deal,If it was a deal, where did the engagement come from?

Thinking this, I thought I'd go to his cabin and ask him about it...........
I was very angry. I entered his cabin but he was not in his cabin........

I called him but he did not answer...........
He's not picking up my phone, and he's not talking to me today. That means he lied to me.......
The bottom line was that I had been fooled..........I was just thinking about my problem when suddenly a video message came on my mobile.........
I opened that message from Yoona......

See what this ring looks like. I chose this ring for myself........Here are some more rings. Tell me about them......
Your brother-in-law has chosen for me a ring that I wear on my finger........
I couldn't bring you because you were too busy.........I will  send you clothes, so be sure to come to my engagement in the evening because you are my little sister......
And as soon as the video ended I was convinced that I was crazy enough to believe him...  
Yoona was showing me in the video what a beautiful ring she has chosen for herself.... She was at the jewelry store and he was standing next her...........