cheap 💔.27

Beginne am Anfang

How can you say all this with such certainty?taehyung asked yoona.....

Think for yourself that everything was going well and all of a sudden the loss  started...I feel like an enemy is playing a game with my father..........
It is not a coincidence......He is hiding behind and  not attacking from the front.......
Dad is doing great but still that person make his work weak .....I'm worried about dad......

Maybe your father did something bad to him and he's taking revenge... Taehyung replied, working towards his laptop .......

No, my father is a good man. He has never done anything wrong to anyone. He always works hard.....yoona said emotionally......

Taehyung laughed sarcastically at this and hid his smile.......
I have to discuss all these things with you. Why don't you quit your work and listen to me..........Yes i would like to discuss with you all but be very busy at this time some other time we will discuss it.......Taehyung said

I feel like you haven't been paying attention to me for a few days now. I don't know where you are busy.......
What are you doing nowadays i don't know anything about you.......I am talking so important but you are not paying attention to me......yoona said all this in distress.......

Look yoona,It is not my responsibility to solve your father's problems.........I have solved your problem but this problem is a little more serious. We will discuss it again sometime. Don't worry.......Taehyung hid his anger
and answered her.........

Well, it's time for lunch. Let's eat something.....yoona said.......

If I ignore her more, she will doubt, so it is better that I go to eat with her. Taehyung thought this and said, "Come on."let's go.........

After dinner, yoona bought coffee from her favorite cafe and started drinking while walking on the road.....
I think I should have something with coffee. Yoona said this and went to a nearby Convenience store........taehyung followed her.....

As they entered, they were startled......
Sohyun was standing there at the cash counter...........

What are you doing here? Yoona asked in surprise

I work here. You buy something first and then we'll talk..... Sohyun said with big smile......Taehyung was looking at sohyun with thief eyes.......
But because yoona was with him, he could not do much........

When sohyun saw yoona with Taehyung, she remained silent and Taehyung was also looking at sohyun........But due to the large number of customers, sohyun got busy with his work.....
Yoona came to the counter with a packet of chips she had bought....

Unnie ,your bill.....Sohyun said ......
You meet me in my company tomorrow,yoona said in her rough tone........
Why? Sohyun asked yoona in surprise......
Do you want to keep doing these kind of jobs all your life? yoona said.....
Okay,unnie sohyun said with big smile..........