I wrap his body up, so he won't be able to move for a while.

"Are you guys okay?" I asked the two men behind the counter.

"Yes we're fine. Thank you Spider-Man."

I nod my head. "You need to call 911 and report this."

"We already have."

"Good. He won't be waking up for a while." I explain walking towards the door. "Have a good night guys!"

I swing back into the city, making my way towards the tower. I arrive through the launch pad, expecting Tony and Bear to be waiting for me still. I glanced around the lab although I hear nothing.

I remove the suit putting back into its case. I head up the stairs, grabbing two waters on the way. I make my way to our room, seeing Bear and Tony snuggled together in bed. I smile at the pair, leaving to shower.

After, I out on some boxers and a big shirt, ready to go back to sleep. I open the door, finding Tony sitting up in bed, his hair messy from sleep.

"Hi baby." I whispered, kissing his temple.

"You're home early, bug. Is everything okay?"

I nodded, crawling onto  my side of the bed. "Just fine. I wanted to come home."

He looks at me in disbelief, grumbling about something and moving Bear closer to me. "I doubt that."

I snuggle close to Bear, enjoying his warmth.

"Everything worked okay, though? You're not hurt?"

"I'm okay Tones. I only had one call, which was a robbery. I got the guy, he's taking a long nap, and the cops took him on his merry way."

Tony nodded, frowning slightly.

"What's wrong?"

He sighed. "Nothing, I was just a little worried. Wanted to make sure..."

I sighed, moving over Bear and into Tony's arms. "Karen told me you were worried today. I wanted to come home, to be with you. But you have to tell me when you need me. I want to help you through it."

Tony shook his head. "I wouldn't ask you to do that bug. And I wanted you to go out there. I'm happy you did. I was worried, but it's nothing I haven't dealt with before."

I frown, hearing that. "I want to help you. You don't have to keep that to yourself. Just talk to me, okay?"

I kiss his chest softly, feeling his arms wrap tighter around me. "Okay."

After a few minutes of listening to Bear's snores, Tony mumbles, "Oh shit."

I look up at him confused, panic rushing . "What?"

He laughs in response. "I might've told Pepper about us..."

A wave of relief slides over me. "I thought something was actually wrong. Give me a damn heart attack."

Tony looks taken aback. "What do you don't care?"

"Well- I mean it's only Pepper. She won't say anything to anyone. She loves us. Me more than you..." I whisper, but he heard.

"Wha- that's not fair!" He laughs. "Mainly because it's true..."

Tony phone buzzes, and I look to see a message from Rhodey.

"So you and Peter, huh?..." Tony reads aloud. "Oh shit Pep."

I laugh at that. Of course she told him.

"You're not mad?" He asks.

I shake my head, still smiling. "Why would I be? I don't mind if you don't."

"Of course I don't. I wish the whole world knew." Tony smiles, kissing me softly.

I pat his chest. "Maybe just work them in slowly. It might overwhelming for some."

Tony rolls his eyes, knowing I meant Steve.

"Hey, I was thinking that next time you patrol, we could both go? I mean I hardly ever go unless the world is ending. Might be nice for a change?"

I laugh and nod. "Yes I'd love that."

"Okay it's a date." He winked, making me smile.

Bear yawned, pawing at Tony. "And I think that's our queue to go to bed."

I frowned watching Tony get out bed. "Are you not staying?" I asked. Although I wasn't sure how he heard me.

I didn't mean to ask, because if he needed space, I wanted him to have that. But at the same time, I felt better when he's with me.

Tony smiled sadly at me. "Of course I'm staying baby. Just wanted to tuck my bugs in."

I nod, relived. Tony shifts Bear and I around the bed, pulling the blanket over us before climbing back in.

He leans over, pecking my lips, then kissing Bear's ear. "Goodnight bug. I love you."

"I love you too Tony." I smile tiredly on his direction, and happily drift off.

Yeah so I know I keep saying backyard, and that they also live in the tower, and I'm thinking how is that possible? Welp, were just gonna act like the tower has a backyard on a terrace somewhere. Haha just use your imagination! Anyways, thank ya for reading! <3

Edit: 12•6•21