I stand up with a jerk loosing my balance he manages to quickly wraps his arm around me preventing be from hitting the floor.

Great Aaliya you don't even have the energy to stand.

"Aaliya sit! Relax!" he said making me sit at the edge of the bed and he kneels down facing me.

"Relax? Relax Darshan? Honestly? Yesterday was my first day in the house, I'm Dubai and someone broke in the house, I hit someone on the head? They had guns!

Oh my god they had guns!! They could have hurt you! Did they hurt you? I heard a shot? Where did you get hurt?" I ask him flipping his hands and turning his face to see for any bandages.

"Aaliya, darling breath!" he said cupping my face. "Breath!" he told me again as I exhaled a rugged breath.

"It's ok, I'm fine!" he said again trying to calm me down. He wrapped my shaking hands in his own, his hands are warm; safe. He rests his forehead on mine repeating "I'm fine!"

I nod closing my eyes like he did. We sit there for god knows how long. I pull my head back and he looks up "Who were they?" I ask again.

"We need to talk!" he tells me, and I nod listening to him. Finally he'll tell me.

"But first go shower, we'll have lunch and then hum bat karte hai!" he instructed; again with the avoiding. Can't he just tell me. Is it going anymore true after I shower?

I just nod, not wanting to argue; more like not having the energy to argue.

I slowly stood up not loosing my balance this time and took careful, slow steps to the bathroom.

What is happening? I'm so confused! Someone attacked our house and was planning on kidnapping me or maybe Darshan! No one knows I'm here. Maybe they were trying to harm Darshan. Oh god! Even the thought is enough to get me another panic attack.

No no he's fine. We're fine. Breath Aaliya Breath! I calm myself down.

I have a quick shower and dress in a t-shirt and track pants and walked down.

I see Darshan talking to Sameer and they both stopped to look at me when I stepped down. I felt a little nervous and attacked. Hopefully I don't fall down and make a embarrassment of myself!

"Hello Bhabhi ji!"Sameer wished me cheerfully extending his hand, and I reach forward to shake his hand weakly. Darshan came and stood next me wrapping his arm around my waist, making my heart skip a beat.

"Is namansoor ka naan Sameer hai!"He said bowing down making me chuckle a bit.

We settle down on the dinning table, as Juile served us lunch.

"Bhabhi, kal raat ko jo hua tha apko kuch yaad hai?" Sameer questioned breaking the silence and I see Darshan passing him a glare, which he completely ignores. I like him!

"I don't remember much, but I know kuch tooth g ya tha jis ki wajh se main ugh g e thi. Aur fir I hit one of the guys on his head and ran upstairs and mein ne room lock kar diya tha! Fir I heard gun shots and the next thing I know is I'm waking up in the bed." I said slowly as both of them were listening to me keenly.

"Kuch aur.....like kuch bate unki...kuch e sa yaad hai apko?" Sameer asks and I shake my head in no, disappointed in myself.

"Sirf...ammm....vo kuch naam liya tha..Br...Bratav." I say trying to pronounce it correctly.

I look up at both of them; they both have frozen in their seats. They give each other a look, and Darshan looks at me with concern and fear.

Is it something bad?

*****

It's been a week since the incident, Darshan insisted I start self defence classes. In fact he made sure even Juile starts them, and he's also asked her to stay with us, and she can have holiday on Friday and Saturday; but otherwise she has to stay with me all the time.

Just two days ago he got me bodyguard named Mason. And he's instructed me to take him around where ever I go.

I'm so fed of all this things happening.

The classes tire me, and Mason is always on my head it gets annoying. I can't even go to our society garden alone.

And on top of all that Darshan has not yet told me about what he wanted to talk about.

I feel like I'm trapped in some cage. Some days I just want to run away from Mason and Julie, and go for a walk alone or something; they don't annoy me but sometimes I feel like I have no privacy.

The only good part of all this is that Darshan stays home a lot more often, he tries to work from home and we get to eat together and we also take afternoon naps; most of the time just cuddling; it's blissful.

I hope it all stays the same. Low key and safe!

As of today we have to attend some party Darshan told me vaguely about it, I don't even know what I should wear. Huff!! This man doesn't tell me anything properly. He has serious communication issues.

Maybe he should start communication skill classes. Humph!

***********************************************************************************************

Hello readers!!

If you realized Julie could have holiday of Friday and Saturday; this is because in Dubai (or any Muslim country) they have holidays on Friday and Saturday instead of Saturday and Sunday.

This part was a little boring. I know!

I might have made grammar mistakes as well, I didn't really get the time to re-read it, because I wanted to upload it for you guys as early as possible. I might re-read and change the grammar mistakes. Anyway I really hope you like the part!

But it (might, just might) be the calm before the storm. 😳😳

Stay tuned.

And leave loads of comments and votes.

Love ya!!💗💗