you hit me up at 3am

"Next order!"

Rosé sighed, running a hand over her face. This job didn't pay a lot, but at least it paid enough for her to pay her bills. A girl walked up to the counter, and Rosé pasted on a smile. 

"Hi! What can I get you?" The girl met her eyes, and she stopped breathing. 

She had beautiful long brown hair, dark, alluring eyes, and a seductive smirk. 

"I'll just have a regular iced coffee, thanks, hun."

Was this girl.. flirting with her?!

Rosé nearly swooned, and the girl smirked. "N-Name?" She stammered, kicking herself. The girl chuckled. "Jennie. Jennie Kim." 

She nodded numbly, taking her card and shakily swiping it through the register. She called to the coffee girl, her voice cracking. 

'Dammit, Rosé! Get your act together, what are you doing!?' She thought. 

After what seemed like an eternity, she finally set the drink on a tray and pushed it to the pick up, calling out the girl's name. "Iced coffee for Jennie?" 

The girl- sorry, Jennie- came up and took her cup, nodding in thanks. 

She turned the cup in a 360 turn, and Rosé stared in confusion. "Hm. And here I thought a cutie like you would at least leave your number for me." Jennie winked, smirking. 

Rosé felt her face heat up with blush. "I- uh-" She stammered, and Jennie laughed. 

"Don't worry, kitten. I'm just kidding." She smirks. Suddenly, she takes her hand and the sharpie, writing on her hand. "Wh-what are you doing??" Rosé says, panicking slightly. 

Jennie chuckles. "Calm down, kitten." She finishes, shoving her hand back at her. Rosé looks at her hand, seeing a number scribbled on her wrist. 

"Call me." She winks, taking her cup and walking out. Rosé stared after her, eyes wide. She watched as Jennie sat in a chair outside, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it. 

Rosé crinkles her nose. Her dad used to smoke a lot, and the smell always burned her lungs. 

She looked back down at her hand. 

Then up at Jennie. A smile covered her lips.

She could stand a little smoke.

-----------------------------------------

Hey guys!

SO, these chapters will be really short, sorry about that. The chapters will be short so there will be more. Hope you guys enjoy!