Chapter 5

Kalin's POV

When we get back to the tour bus, I introduce Stephanie to my siblings and mother. But then my mom starts to freak out. "Oh my gosh! Kalin, baby! What happened to your handsome face?!" I look at Stephanie and she looks worried. "Um, mom, remind to tell you tonight." I say. Lala gets up. "Hi! I'm LaLa and I love hugs!" She says hugging Stephanie. "Oh my gosh! Your sister is too cute!" Stephanie says picking her up. "You smell good by the way!" Lala says making everyone laugh. "Stephanie, follow me. Myles and I will show you around the tour bus!" I say taking her hand.
"Okay. Here's the bunks. My bunk is right here so you will sleeping here with me." I said. "It smells good in your bunk!" Stephanie says laughing. "Myles? Where's Myles? He was just behind me!" Stephanie says. We end up looking for Myles. I look down at his bunk and he isn't there. "I'm not sure. Hopefully we will fi-". I hear loud music playing in our studio. I open the door to see Myles dancing to our music. "Come in and dance!" Myles yells. He starts twerking and I jump in. Stephanie twerks with us!
When we are done, we sit down. "Man, that was fun! I love this place!" Stephanie says. I'm happy she enjoys it here.
"Stephanie, Kalin, and Myles, do you wanna go out to eat with us?" Mom asks. "Where are we going out to eat at?" Myles asks getting off the couch. "It's either In N' Out, Chipotle, or Chick Fillet. Your choice." We look at each other for a good minute. "In N' Out!" We yell. It's almost like we read each other's minds!

Stephanie's POV

When we get there, Kalin tells his mom what happened at the airport. She wasn't mad at all. She understood that I didn't know who it was. Well at least his face is still handsome!
"Hey guys, tomorrow before our big show, lets go to Six Flags!" Debbie(Myles's Mom) said. We head back to the tour bus and get ready for bed. "Tomorrow will be fun! Can't wait!" Starlah said. I love Starlah! She is so pretty and nice and outgoing! "Good night everyone! I love you! It was so nice to meet you Stephanie!" Starlah says kissing my forehead. I give her a big warm hug and went to bed with Kalin. "Let me help you up Bae!" Kalin says help me get in the top bunk. After helping me, he gets in and jumps on top of me. Us cuddling turns into a long make out session! "Oh my gosh! Kalin stop with those noises bro!" Myles yells. "You ain't gone do anything about it!" Kalin argues back. "Kalin, I'm older than you. I may be shorter than you, but I will still kick your ass. Watch out." Myles says laughing. "Wassup Myles! Let's fight!" Kalin says jumping out of the bunk. Myles gets up too. "Swing first!" Myles says. Kalin and Myles play fight. I am laughing too hard! I can tell that they play fight a lot! This is too funny! "Alright boys! You wanna go to Six Flags, you gotta go to bed now! Stop playing around before someone gets hurt!" Debbie yells. I just can't stop laughing! These boys are just amazing!
Kalin comes back up and makes out with me again. He is still making those weird sounds! "Boys! What's that sound?" Lala asks. "What sound Lala?" Starlah says. "Its a weird sound. It buba!! Kalin stop!" Lala yells. Kalin laughs and stops. I love Kalin's family.