"Time for you to get up." I say, pulling the blankets off him, which wasn't easy because he had them wrapped around himself. I then grab onto his hands and help him up.

"I'm so tired."

"Maybe if you went to sleep earlier, you wouldn't be so tired."

"I thought people were nice on Christmas, not sassy." His blue eyes open slowly. "And for your information, I tried to get to sleep early last night but it didn't work so well."

"Why not?"

"I couldn't fall asleep."

"Why not?" I repeat my previous question.

"Don't you think that if I knew the answer to that, I'd tell you? Now, it's my turn to ask the questions. Why did you wake me up so early?"

"It's Christmas." I say simply, grabbing a hair tie, and pull my hair back into a ponytail.

"So, we're not doing anything. If we go home, Aaron will find us."

"Who says that Aaron isn't in jail by now?" I sigh, sitting down on the edge of the bed.

"The text the he sent me last night." He hands me his phone, which a message from Aaron.

as always, you thought wrong. you had her call the cops on me, thinking that they would do what you want and put me in the slammer. i'm still free, and after you both. i don't plan on giving up. i always get what i want. by the way, happy birthday and merry christmas, asshole -A'

"I'm getting real tired of him." I say, shaking my head.

"You and me both. But you know what? I'm not gonna let him get to me. Wanna know why? Because it's Christmas, and I don't want to worry about anything. I want to go home and relax."

"We can't go home though."

"Not to the home you think we're going to, but I definitely call it home. Pack whatever you brought with you, fast. I wanna make it before it's too late." We both pack our bags and walk out to the car. Louis turns the car on and speeds off.

Within about twenty minutes, we arrive at an airport. Louis grabs our bags from the back of the car and walks up to a desk, ordering two plane tickets.

"Where are we going?" I ask once he gets back to me.

"Home."

"But we don't need a plane ride to get home."

"Just trust me, please. I promise that you'll be safe, and that's a promise I'll never break. Where we're going is safe from Aaron, you won't get harmed." I nod my head slowly and he smiles. We walk out to the plane and get on, taking our seats quickly.

"We made it just in time, it's about to take off." Louis says, kissing my cheek. "I'm gonna try to get some rest."

....

A few hours later, Louis wakes up and sits up in his seat. I notice him get a bit excited when he hears the pilot announce that we have arrived in Doncaster. Once the plane lands, he quickly grabs our bags and we get off.

"Can I know what's so important here?" I ask as we walk.

"Everything. Let's go, if we keep walking, we'll be there in about five minutes."

He was right. We reach our, more like his since I don't have the slightest clue where we're going, destination very quickly. We walk up the front steps to a house and he opens the door slowly, trying not to make any noise.

"I've made it a tradition ever since I moved to the states to surpise my siblings before they wake up. It's not that hard to do though, since they always sleep in." Louis whispers to me, setting the bags down by the door.

He took me to his house? That is definitely not something that I expected him to do. If I would have known that I was meeting his family, I would have dressed much nicer. Too bad I left my nice clothes at home. It's not like I had a chance, though.

I watch as he walks into the kitchen, where a woman with long dark hair is standing, making tea. I assume she's his mother, as he said that his sisters like to sleep in. He whispers something in her ear, causing her to turn around and hug him tightly. When she pulls away, she looks over to me.

"Who's this, Louis?" Her eyes match his, as they're both the same bright shade of blue. From the pictures he's shown me, his sisters' are the same as well.

"Mum, this is Grace. Grace, this is my mother, if you couldn't guess." He laughs softly and she walks over, pulling me into a hug.

"I've heard so much about you, I'm Johannah." She introduces herself, smiling at me after we finish hugging.

"I can tell why he's so smitten. You're so beautiful, much more in person." I feel my cheeks heat up slightly. I never knew that Louis had shown his mother any pictures of me, or that he even had any.

"Are the girls up yet?" Louis asks, shifting his gaze from me to his mother.

"I don't think so, but I'm sure they wouldn't mind you waking them up." She responds and he nods, walking upstairs quickly. "I just made some tea, would you like some?'

"Sure." I smile and she walks over to the counter, pouring some tea into a mug.

"So how did you and Louis meet?" She asks, handing me the mug. I thank her and take a small sip before answering her.

"We go to school together. I was new and had no clue where I was going, so he came up to me and showed me around." She nods slowly. "I'd seen him a few times before that, one of his friends was dating my sister, and he was always visiting."

"Harry?"

"Yeah, he would always come to visit Harry, so I saw Louis every now and then."

"You're Lexi's younger sister?" Johannah asks, looking over at me.

"Yeah, you know her?"

"Harry's brought her to England a few times to visit his parents and stopped here to talk. Our families are quite close. She's a lovely girl, much like you. How are they doing?"

"They're engaged, actually."

"Really? I didn't know that, I guess they've been so busy lately that he hasn't gotten around to telling me yet."

"I haven't gotten to talk to Lexi much, either. She's almost always busy. But she's allowing me to invite some people, would you like to come?"

"I'd love to, when is it?"

"March twentieth."

"I'll be there." She smiles, taking a seat on the couch. "It's so quiet when everyone is sleeping, it's nice." I laugh lightly and sit next to her. "Forget that, they're up now. It won't be quiet anymore now that they know Louis is home."

I hear footsteps hurrying down the stairs and look up to see Louis followed by four younger girls, all with smiles on their faces.

TO BE CONTINUED

//The sequel of this story is called Mine and its up now!