"Dunno, I could get one of the boys to do it." I glanced at woojin.
"Nah, they're probably busy." We sat in silence for a while just blowing smoke rings. I sat up and dropped my cigar stepping on it. I picked for back up and made sure it was out before throwing it away. None of us littered or left our cigars on the ground, it wasn't right for someone else having to pick up our garbage. Everyone followed and tzuyu walked behind me wrapping her arms around me.

"Tzuyu, what's up with you?"
"Tired.." she drowsily responded. I chuckled and lifted her into my back. As we walked through the empty halls we passed by student council and I knew a certain pair of eyes were on me. I smiled at the thought of Jennie. She was just something that could make me so happy. I heard a door click open and some people filled out. Park Jimin walked to suga, and I slowly let Tzuyu down and she was engulfed in a hug from Minatozaki Sana, Kim Wonpil waved at Jae and I smirked as he blushed. Seulgi was yanked by Bae Joo-hyun, Woojin and bang Chan fist bumped and somehow ended up holding hands, Hanbin and junhoe kissed.

They were actually together. And Jennie walked up to me and clung onto my arm. The bell was about to ring so we walked to the cafe. We sat with our other groups at lunch because it was only fair to out other friends. I glanced around and took in the fact that they all had people who loved them yet they were to blind to realize it. I rolled my eyes and felt a sharp pain shoot through my head.

I glared at Lisa as I realized she had flicked me. I sat back and Jennie was trying to get me to eat my sandwich.
"Y/n, if you don't want your god damn sandwich right now I'm going to tell appa that you ate the last of his favorite cookies." I contemplated if it was worth it and just opened my mouth as Jennie leaned in to feed me when she froze. Shit man... I've been caught. I saw the girls watch in amusement as we all saw 'that' glint in Jennie's eyes
"Y/n l/n were you smoking earlier today?" Oh crap. I gave her a puzzled look.
"No...I swear, I didn't smoke." I smiled and was staring at her eyes until I couldn't any longer.

I can't lie to Jennie, it just feels wrong. I looked away and she slapped my arm.
"Y/N! You know smoking's bad for you." I looked away and glanced at the three of them to help me. They all avoided eye contact. God damnit. I looked at Jennie and she slapped me on arm. It didn't hurt at all. I rolled my eyes
"Jen, you know I can't stop smoking....it's just sort of something I do now." She rolled her eyes and kicked my shin.

I winced slightly and rubbed it under the table. She scoffed
"As if, just stop doing it! You know it's not good for you." I sighed and pouted,
"Jen, you know I know that, I just can't stop. It makes me feel better." She stayed silent and just held the sandwich up to my mouth, I took a bite and smiled as she just glared at me.
"Alright guys, stop flirting." I gave jisoo a 'wtf' look.

She just shrugged and I just rolled my eyes and continued to eat. Jennie usually decided to feed me because she knew I didn't really eat. I ate a lot of snacks so I didn't really have a appetite for actual meals. She sort of force fed me and if I didn't eat it now she's eventually get me to eat it later. They talked as I continued to eat my sandwich. Once I finished I scanned my eyes around the auditorium until all of them have a curt nod saying they were done. I stretched and stood up when I felt a hard grip on my hand. What the- I glanced down and saw Jennie griping my hand.

"Hm? Yes Jen, you need something." She pulled me off and I glanced at seulgi she shook her head while chuckling
"Help me" I mouthed and she smirked while I flipped her off. I felt her drag me out as people were hollering and some students were smirking at us. Fucking nosy ass people. She pushed me onto a locker.
"Uhm, Jennie? Are you okay?" She held my hands and stared into my eyes. Oh, now I'm scared. I cocked my head to the side and stared at her.

Silence.

We stayed silent for a moment until she broke the silence
"Y/n, why the hell is appa being called to school today?" Her voice was extremely calm and normal but her grip and eye contact just showed how pissed off she was.
I winced and tried to loosen her grip while she held on tighter.
"Why. Is. He. Being. Called. Here!" I relaxed in her grip and shrugged knowing that's all she wanted to know.
"Look... I don't actually know why. I just found out a hour ago. All I know is the principal wants to see us."
"Us?!" I nodded and she gave me that 'continue' look.
"Yeah, apparently it's all of us. Do you want to come with us?"