Billie: "Match my breathing shorty, you can do it." I started taking more defined breaths so she could get her breathing steady.

After a couple of minutes, her breathing matched mine. I kept taking deep breaths with her in case her breathing became unsteady again. But she had it under control. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me. I rested my head on her shoulder and I was looking at her in the mirror across from the bed.

Normally I'd ask what's wrong, but I know what's wrong and there's nothing I can do about it and I hate that.

Maddie: "Thank you." She whispered and leaned against me.

Billie: "You know I'd do it any day." She laughed.

We moved further back on the bed, I was sitting up against the headboard and Maddie had her head rested on my shoulder, she was playing with the end of my shirt.

Maddie's phone dinged and she hesitated to look at it, I didn't look to see who it was. She let out a shaky breath and she sniffled.

Billie: "What's wrong? What was that?"

She cried harder and wrapped her arms around me, I'm nothing but confused. I placed her on top of my lap, and I wrapped my arms around her and she had her arms wrapped around my neck while she cried on my shoulder.

Billie: "What's wrong baby?"

She took her head off my shoulder and handed me her phone, I unlocked it. It opened to her and Kenzie's conversation.

Kenzie🌵:

I just got off the phone with the contract company, if you do this opportunity you're going to have to end your public relationship with Billie. Keep in mind that your contract doesn't start until March 20th, you can back out of it and you don't have to do it. I know Billie means more to you than certain things, I wouldn't be mad at you if you didn't do this, if you didn't do this, it would be easier for everyone. This is up to you.

Read at 6:41 P.M

This is what's been throwing her off, she knew that she might have to end our public relationship and then Kenzie just confirmed it.

Maddie: "Say something, please." She took her head off my shoulder.

I locked her phone and set it down on the nightstand. 

Billie: "Okay, why are you crying?" I couldn't help but smile. She's crazy if she thinks anything's going to happen to us.

Maddie: "Stop! Be serious."

Billie: "I am, there's no reason to be crying."

Maddie: "What's going to happen?"

Billie: "Are you going to do it?"

Maddie: "No."

Billie: "Shorty."

Maddie: "You're stupid if you think I'm doing this, I know you say that you want me to choose my career over you. Even though I hate that whole fucking thing, but there's nothing that I can do that would change your mind, I was only kinda okay with doing this because you assured me that nothing would happen with us. I'll only choose my career over you to a certain extent, but this is taking it too far."

Billie: "We wouldn't really break up, we would just cut it off to the public. A while ago you said that you would go back to a private relationship."

Maddie: "I know what I said, I don't mean that now. I'm not going to do it, I'm going to go on tour with you." She smiled.

Billie: "Your career."

Maddie: "There are other things I can do, and if a brand doesn't wanna work with me because of you then it's a brand I shouldn't be working with at all."

Billie: "Are you sure? I don't wanna hold you back." 

Maddie: "You're not holding me back, I'd rather be on tour with you and your family. And not be six thousand plus miles away from you." She smiled.

Billie: "What about your house?"

Maddie: "I wouldn't start renting it until I got there, yeah I paid a little money to put it on hold until I got there. But I don't care, I'm so happy I don't have to do it."

Billie: "Text Kenzie." I handed her phone to her.

I don't know why I'm stressed, what if it gets out that she backed out? She already made a video saying that she got offered a modeling contract. What is she going to tell them? Will she even say anything at all? What if this all blows over and no one cares? I mean I want that to happen, but this is L.A. shit's not that easy.

She texted Kenzie and it's confirmed, she's not doing it. She's going on tour with me. No matter how happy I am she's going on tour with me, I'll always feel a little guilty about it. Because it's a relationship, it's 50/50. Whether she admits it or not, it's my fault she backed out.

Maddie: "It's official, I'm not doing it."

Billie: "You're coming on tour." I said happily, I know I said I'm stressed, but I'm really happy that I get to travel the world with her again.

Maddie: "I am." She smiled.

Billie: "I love you." I said quietly.

Maddie: "I love you too, babygirl." She placed a kiss on my lips. 

----------------

surprise? 

i just wanted the ending of this book to be easier, that's why i got rid of london.

i really do be dreaming ideas doe. 

thanks ily

words: 1491.