Fleetuper: My golden flower~

Super's POV:

I flew up in the sky searching for the enemy, Sonic told me that he's somewhere in the city destroying things again. Whoever this guy is, I won't let him hurt anymore mobians, he seems more than just a threat according to Sonic. While I land on a building, I heard an explosion not to far away, I looked behind me seeing fire, I quickly jumped off and flew to where it is, I saw some mobians yelling for help so I went to get them, "Help Please!" A male raccoon yelled, I pushed off the concrete off of him and picked him up along with a kid that was tugging on my arm probably worried for his parents. I placed them to a safe place and went back to help more of them. while another explosion was heard, I flew back to the raccoon and the other mobians I helped, before I could even say a thing the raccoon ran to me and hugged me crying. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" He repeated, I gave him a smile and pat his head. He let go of me wiping his tears with his arms.
"Hey do you know what happened?" I asked, I know that someones here, but I hope I got the right person I was looking for. "Yes!" He spoke loudly, he then explained, "I was walking down the street trying to get home when all of a sudden there was an explosion, fire was spreading, and I saw some yellow light walking down the street chocking a female fox to death, All of a sudden a building fell over and I tried to run as fast as I can, I was lucky enough to make it out alive, but there was stone and concrete that fell on top of me" yup! That definitely was the person I was looking for. I thanked him while he nod, he hugged me again, and I patted his head again. The others also gave me hugs especially the kids. Once I got out of their grasp they thanked me again as I left the place they were hiding at. I looked around the place, but no one was there, not even an explosion, the only thing I heard was the sound of fire crackling. "Whoever you are show yourself!" I yelled. I just know they are here, probably hiding behind the fire or something. After a while past I heard evil laughter somewhere in the fire, I got in a fighting stance waiting for them to come out. My ears perked up as I heard footsteps, I then formed a light ball and threw it to where I heard the footsteps, A huge blast was heard and the dust cleared a little bit showing nothing but a hole in a wall. I stood up, my ears perked up hearing a low growl behind me.

"Nice try, but that won't work for me" it whispered. I turned around to punch it, but it disappeared, I got in a fighting stance again waiting for him to appear again, I then felt pain at my head as I was being kicked to the ground, I tried standing up but a foot was on top of me, "hehehe and I thought you were strong" it taunted, "but I guess I was wrong" I yelled "chaos control" and roundhouse kicked him sending him flying to the ground, he spat blood, as he smiled maliciously, "Now that's more like it!" He called. I got confused over what he said, did he expect me to do that? What is he trying to plan? is this suppose to make me mad? Maybe a distraction? But my thought were interrupted as I was punched in the stomach, blood spilled from my mouth as I dropped on the ground again, this time my hands were pinned above my head. I looked up to see....myself? He had the same gold fur as me, the same shoes, the same size quills, the same voice. But the only difference is that his fur is messy, he's a little more darker than me, he has razor sharp teeth, and he has those spiral eyes, It must've been the negative energy Sonic was feeding off to. I struggled to get out of his grip, I tried to bite him but he wouldn't let go. He smirked at me enjoying seeing me struggle to escape.

"Someones determined" he comment. I started growling at him which made him smile more. "You know... You aren't to bad for a Super form, you're pretty strong. Too bad Sonic isn't here to help since he's going to have a long nap time"

I widen my eyes, what did he do to him?! I growled more and struggled more to get out, I tried my hardest to make him let go, but I just couldn't succeed, he chuckled and lower his face, too close for my liking, "don't worry, he's still alive though. I wouldn't ever do that to my poor sweet host, but you... hehe you're pretty cute being mad" I blushed at the last words he said, that's it, I thought, I'm definitely going to leave! I closed my eyes yelling out, "Chaos Contro-" but I was interrupted as I felt rough lips on mine, I widen my eyes and tried to move my hands or form an attack, but my energy was being drained by him. I tried kicking him but his body was just too close for me to try and kick him. I felt his tongue roam around my mouth as I moaned silently. He then moved away licking his lips, smirking at me as I was breathing for air. My heart kept pumping, I wanted to get away from him. I tried to speak but he kept kissing me over and over again, he then use one hand to lower his hand to my back quills, and started ruffling, and rubbing them. I gasped and blushed more probably to the point my face is Knuckles now, and bit my tongue trying not to moan, I tried screaming for help but he kissed me again. That's where he let go of my hands and started to do the same to my weak spots between my quills, dammit Sonic why do you have to be so sensitive when it comes to these scenes!
I tried to move my hands but I couldn't move. I bit my tongue hard to the point it started bleeding, but I couldn't hold back anymore, He separated from my face as I made a noise I really regret doing, "ah~ st-stop ngh~ please! I-I don't- huff, ngh- I d-don't ah~ l-like this!" He then stopped as I breathe heavily, he kissed me once again and smirked at me chuckling at the mess he made me. My quills were now messy all over the place, my face is planted with really red blush, and my body was just rising up with pleasurable heat that I didn't like at all. If I had a choice to choose between him and Dark, I'd rather choose Dark instead of him, Dark may get angry a lot, but he's gentle.

"Heh look at you now, you're a mess, though I gotta say. You taste sweet, You're just so cute whenever you beg for my mercy, and now you're under me being helpless while I'm the one taking advantage of you," he licked my cheek, then grabbed my ear, "you're just a beautiful golden flower, My beautiful golden flower~" he cooed seductively, I felt my self starting to pass out, I struggled keeping my eyes awake, but I just couldn't keep it up so I closed my eyes looking at him one more time

"Sweet dreams Super Sonic~...."
---------------

Whelp that's the end, the art above is mine and I will be making more chapters, next one coming up is Super Sonic x Hyper Sonic, after that chapter I will take requests. This is my first Sonic oneshot book, and probably the first Sonic form x Sonic form oneshot book since there's nothing at all. Yes I ship Sonic, at least it ain't some kind of human or something okay, it's just Sonic loving himself.