"You okay?" John B asks "Yeah so far, flashlight" I demand holding my hand out for my flashlight.

They hand it to me and I walk around.

"You alive? You have a heart beat and everything?" JJ asks "Yup, I need more light" I say and John B put a lantern up.

Something catches my eye it's a white UPS package labeled bird.

"Did you find something? Is it gold?" JJ asks.

"Holy shit!" I say smiling I pick up the package.

I hand it to John B "JJ help" I say and he helps me out of the hole.

"This is from my dad!" John B says happily.

"Code red code red! Square groupers, square groupers!" JJ repeats "Let's go guys" I say as we run and hide.

"Turn off the lights!" Pope exclaims we all turn out lights off.

We hear voices.

"Screw it!" Kie says she pulls me up and we run to the van.

She hops over the fence and I go after her.

We all get over the gate successfully minus Pope who lost his pants. "Rip cargo shorts you will be missed" I say saluting as we continue running towards the van.

Once we get in the van I laugh hysterically. Then I start coughing "Fucking asthma" I mumble as John B throws me my inhaler.

I take three pumps of it then I throw it back to John B and he puts it in his glove department.

"Nice tidy whities Pope" I tease and we all start laughing except Pope who just sits embarrassed. "Awe don't pout Pope I think they're cute" I say then I continue laughing.

****

"That bread has mold on it from three days ago" Pope tells JJ as he continues making his moldy sandwhich.

"I'll just pull off the bad parts plus mold is good for you it's just a natural organism" he replies "Sunshine don't eat that you'll get sick" I tell him with a frown.

I grab a soda can out of the fridge and pop it open.

"JJ, Jenna" Kie calls out to us we wall over to the rest of the group.

"Yep hot damn lets do this" he says happily and I chuckle.

JJ takes a bit of his sandwich then gags. "Told you bubba" I say I hand him my drink so he can get that taste out of his mouth. He tries to hand it back to me but I shake my head because I don't want to taste second hand moldy bread.

John B opens the package and a map falls out.

He lays it out flat "Oh shit" he mumbles. "Oh X marks the spot" I point out. "Longitude, Latitude" John B dragging his finger along the map.

"Wait there's something else here" he pulls out a tape recorder.

"What's that?" JJ asks "It's a tape recorder" Kie replies.

Everyone got quiet as John B presses the button to play the recording.

"Dear Bird" the voice of big John echoes through the room.