Chapter Six: Michal

A/N: Hey guys! New chapter! This one gets sad so, be prepared! Enjoy!

Anna's POV:

I open my eyes and all I can see is white.

What the hell happened?

I turn over and it feels like my bones are scrapping together.

What did I do?

When I turn over I see a familiar body lying next to me.

Harry? Wait... did we? No, I don't remember anything. My head starts pulsating in pain. I can't even get up.

My God, why did I drink that much.

I feel a horrible feeling in my stomach and feel like I'm going to throw up. I quickly get out of bed and rush to the bathroom. I get on my knees in front of the toilet and hold my hair back. As I throw up everything I drank and ate yesterday, I realize I didn't shut the door and I can feel someone watching me.

"God Anna, here let me help." He says, trying to hold my hair back.

"N-no, just... let me do it. It's too gross." I say, still leaning over the toilet.

He continues to stand there holding my hair. It doesn't seem to bother him that I'm throwing my guts up.

"Yeah, you did drink a lot last night." Harry says.

"I can see that." I say, finally finishing and flushing the toilet.

"Are you okay? Can you get up?" He asks, trying to help me up.

"I'm good, just in need of some Advil." I say, standing up.

My head is pounding.

I walk slowly out of the bathroom and make my way onto the couch. I plop down and I realize I haven't seen Gemma all morning.

"Where's Gem?" I ask Harry. He stands in the kitchen, trying to find Advil for me.

"She said she went out with Michal this morning and won't be back for a while." He says, walking over to me and handing me the medicine. He also hands me a hot cup of coffee.

"Thank you." I say, quickly swallowing the Advil and coffee.

"Hey by the way, I have to leave in about an hour. Mitch wants to meet and work on a few songs for the album. I hope you're okay here by yourself." He says, standing in front of me, looking down at me.

"Yeah, I'm good. Go make your amazing album." I say, taking another sip of my coffee.

He smiles and walks to the bathroom. I then hear the shower start running.

My head is still throbbing. Advil, please do your job.

I lay my head on the couch arm rest and look up at the ceiling.

What happened last night? The last thing I remember was dancing with Gemma, Harry and Michal. That was about four shots in.

I groan and get up to go brush my teeth. I can literally taste how bad my breath smells.

The room spins for a moment when I stand. I finally catch my balance and  make my way to the bathroom and brush my teeth.

I stare at myself in the mirror for a few moments, trying to hard to remember what happened.

Nothing, I recall nothing.

The pressure of my head starts to slowly go away. The Advil kicks in and things are starting to feel decent again... except my memory.