"M-Mr. Joestar!" A voice cried in amazement. Quinn whipped her head towards the direction of the sound, fearing that she just walked straight into the enemy. But, when her violet eyes met the source of the sentence, she felt them water with tears.

Before her eyes was none other than Jean Pierre Polnareff standing at the bottom of the staircase. A large smile met the woman's lips as she glanced at her companion, relieved to see him alive. After hearing the explosion that shook the entire mansion, she had assumed the worst.

The woman was quickly snapped out of her amazement as she felt a chill run up her spine. Her entire body shook as she sensed a change in the draft. The aura was so nostalgic that she couldn't mistake it for anyone else's. It was Haru Shiobana's, she was in the room with her.

Lifting her chin toward's the source of the disturbance, Quinn was met by the amber eyes of Dio Brando. His orbs flickered with nothing but trouble, but also held something else. He was taunting her, for from his left hand was the body of her sister.

"Haru!" She screamed, completely mortified to see she was knocked unconscious. Shaking with anger, the wind around her began to swivel in the shape of a tornado. The strong current lifted her from her feet, the weight of her body being released from her injured foot. With murderous intent glinting in her eyes, the young woman blasted towards DIO, ready to save her sister and win this war.

"Quinn, no!" Jotaro yelled, his eyes pierced with fear as he watched the woman who was supposed to come home with him walk directly into a trap. Anger pulsed through his veins as he violently turned to his companions. The four men were heavily surprised to see an emotion being openly expressed by the tough teen, being used to him acting cool under pressure. "We have to go after them. That fucking bastard just led Quinn into a trap! She is going to die!"

"We're going after him!" Joseph yelled, beginning to sprint up the long staircase before them. He too felt fear for the young woman in his heart. He had begun to think of her as her granddaughter, and he wasn't about to let her die.

"Before you go after him, let me say this." Polnareff said as he caused the team to stop. "I just experienced his Stand, just for a moment. Actually, it wasn't so much an experience... It was completely beyond my understanding. I-I'll tell you exactly what happened." He warned, fear pulsing through his eyes as he remembered the event. Meanwhile, Quinnzelle was finally meeting her end.

--------

Quinn felt her hair whip in every direction as she propelled herself towards the direction DIO ran towards. Every muscle in her body ached in pain. Her head was throbbing, she was absolutely exhausted, and she had not eaten a full meal in a few days. But despite the state of her physical being, her emotional state was filled with determination.

Everything she had experienced on this journey led up to this very moment. Quinn could not believe that she were looking for a mystical stone from space a few weeks ago and didn't even know her own life story. When she first set off with Joseph, Jotaro, Avdol, Iggy, Kakyoin, and Polnareff, she would never expect to find she had been living a lie. She had only came with the group because she was drawn to them, but also curious about the delinquent in the school uniform.

But now, she was on a one way ticket to hell with a heart filled with rage. Rage for her past, rage for her identity, for Holly, for her friends, and for her last destination, her sister. That rage could only be channeled by doing one thing, ending DIO's existence for good.

Feeling the draft come to a stop, the woman let her feet touch the ground. Her violet orbs were twitching with anger as she walked up the three remaining steps. The feeling of her sister was even closer than before. She had to save her.