18

"seungmin! welcome back to your own self!" said hyunjin's mother as she hugged seungmin. they're now at hyunjin's house, with kkami of course. seungmin smiled and hugged her back, "thankyou so much.."

as they released the hug, her mother brought them to the kitchen, she made them dinner. seungmin and hyunjin sat on the dining table and waited for his father to show up. well hyunjin's father is in his room, changing because he just got back from his work.

after awhile, his father finally came.

"oh seungmin! is that you?! the kiddo minnie? youve grown up!" he said. seungmin giggled and nodded, "yes mr hwang.. it's me." he smiled. hyunjin's father then came closer to him and gave him a hug, "you made it." patted mr hwang on seungmin's back.

"thankyou, but it's actually hyunjin who pulled me back to my own self and back to my sense." he smiled. hyunjin cleared his throat and fanned himself with his hand, "ehem, it's hyunjin afterall." he said.

his mother than teased, "how did you do that? did you confess or something?" she teased. seungmin and hyunjin choked. his mother's eyes went wide, "what? did i get it correct? did you really confess? like confess your love to seungminnie?"

"m-mom that's too.." hyunjin said, clearing his throat. his mother clapped her hands, "so when are you guys going to get married?"

"mom!"

now that seungmin went back to his eighteen year old body, hyunjin moved out from his apartment because his work is done. moving out from his apartment is really.. hard for him to do.

they're now hanging out in hyunjin's room, just laying on his bed and stared at the ceiling, kkami was between them; he doesn't want to be left out.

"it's already late. i'll go now." said seungmin and got up. hyunjin pouted and held onto his arm, "do you really need to go?" he asked. seungmin rolled his eyes and lightly hit hyunjin's face, "yes idiot." he said and left his room, hyunjin followed him from behind.

seungmin bid goodbyes with hyunjin's parents and went out. he also pet kkami before going. hyunjin just pouted all the way they walked to the main door. it makes seungmin sighed, "we'll meet tomorrow anyways." he rolled his eyes once again.

they said their goodbyes and separated ways. as seungmin arrived at his apartment, it feels different. it's quiet and empty. is it because of hyunjin isn't here with him?.. who knows

he then dropped himself on his bed and spaced out. he feels colder, it reminds him of bruno mars, "same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now" welp woops, well that's what he literally feels right now. he shrugged it off and forced himself to sleep.

next day came, seungmin opened his eyes in excitement, assuming hyunjin will be by his side, but however there was just his pillow, "oh right i forgot. he moved out." he mumbled then did his morning routine. he ate his breakfast quickly and left to school. he didn't know why he's too excited to go to school. probably because he'll be meeting hyunjin soon.

when he arrived, at the same time, hyunjin has arrived too. his hair is messy and his tie is undone. hyunjin's face brighten up as he saw seungmin. he then ran towards seungmin and gave him a big hug, "i miss you!" he said.

sure seungmin melted under his embrace, but they're in school. so he pushed hyunjin, "shut up, it's only been a day." he said. hyunjin giggled, "but you do miss me too right?" he teased. seungmin rolled his eyes and hit hyunjin's arm, "why is your hair so messy? and your tie, why is it undone?" complained seungmin, changing the topic as he pulled hyunjin closer by his tie and combed hyunjin's hair with his fingers.

hyunjin giggled, "i was too excited to see you, i didn't get to prepare nicely." he said, bending down a bit so that seungmin can fix his hair easily. as he was done combing, he told hyunjin to stand up straight because he wants to tie his tie.

"oo~ you're being a boyfriend material. why can't we just be official tho? we like each other- ack!" he stopped as seungmin slapped his face, "stop talking nonsense." he said. hyunjin pouted and rubbed his cheek.

"hyunjin?"