11

i don't know why but i was acting like a real kid, i can't control myself—

seungmin's dream was interrupted by kkami who was licking his face. seungmin opened his eyes and saw hyunjin was giggling, "good morning." he said. seungmin heart stopped as he watched hyunjin's face in front of him.

"earth to seungmin." said hyunjin. seungmin cleared his throat and got up after petting kkami, "i-im gonna get ready." he said and left to the bathroom. hyunjin chuckled at kkami and pet him, "good boy. let's get you some breakfast."

seungmin on the other side was breathing heavily like- imagine seeing THIS

in the morning, greeting you a "good morning." you would die, everyone would. well that's what basically happened to seungmin. he kept on slapping himself for acting like this.

"stop it seung." he said and washed up. after he was done doing his morning routine, he went down and saw hyunjin and kkami was in the kitchen, probably having their breakfast. hyunjin noticed seungmin and smiled, "oh you're done, mind looking after kkami? im gonna take shower." he said.

seungmin nodded, "yeah, of course." he said and sat with kkami. hyunjin then left to the bathroom. seungmin sighed in relief as hyunjin was away. after hours, it is now 2 pm, they just got back from walking kkami around the park and now they're now planning to do their project.

"i think we should do it horizontally." said seungmin. hyunjin shook his head, "no, vertically is better. look," he said and showed seungmin. seungmin rolled his eyes, "but it won't have enough space." he said. they kept on bickering until one move happened that made them shut up.

seungmin got slipped on the table and fell down, not forgetting to bring hyunjin along with him. seungmin closed him eyes, expecting hyunjin to weigh him. but instead he feels nothing. he opened his eyes and saw hyunjin was on top of him, supporting his body with his right arm while his left hand was behind seungmin's head, so that he won't hit the floor.

seungmin stared at those eyes and gulped. he then pushed hyunjin, "i-i told you to make it horizontal.." he said, getting up and continued to work on the project. hyunjin cleared his throat while fanning his body with his shirt, "okay fine, we'll do it horizontally." he said. it was getting awkward but luckily kkami was there to break the ice.