Chapter 1

So imma gonna change something's, but I'm gonna mainly stuck to the story

Y/n POV

I pulled the trigger to the explosives as I road through the land.

In front of me I saw the bridge the train was on explode and the train fall down.

I raced forward, parking Lightning a bit away before I got to work.

After the dust settled, I started looking through the wreckage, trying to find whatever I could.

Not much, compared to what I normally find. At least nothing useful to me.

A lot more bullets, guns and more bullets than normally.

But I saw a more heavily fortified one so I walked into it. I shocked the door panel, forcing the door open.

Then I saw it. What seemed to be a rock, shaped into a cone with a flat tip. On the side was a symbol that ran all the way around it. The top was hollowed into the center, but only a small amount.

 The top was hollowed into the center, but only a small amount

Y/n: Jackpot baby!!!

I grabbed it, looking over it. I knew it was one of those vault key things, and this is perfect leverage. I remember that Handsome Jack person. Heh, tried to kill me. But I stabbed his guts and left his brain scrabbled when I left. Good times.

And now I have something he wants. And he can send all the robots he wants, I have tons of electricity.

So as I was walking out, I saw a small group of people, including a Psycho, but he wasn't attacking them. I assumed this meant he was at least semi-sane, but he's still dangerous if he wants to try and attack a normal person. I'd just fry his brains live everyone.

But he saw me and was shaking, slowly backing away from the group.

The group, well one of them was one of those Crimson Raider guys, I don't really know. I remember one of those guys come for me, having heard of my highly advanced shock technology.

I declined, and after a few more times he asked, that man had left.

But the rest, well, I assume they're vault hunters. They look the part, random as people. And then their was also a random high schooler, with a big ass robot behind her.

Crimson Raider: Shocker?

Y/n: yep, that's me

Vault Hunter 1: who's Shocker?

Y/n: it's me, do you have cotton balls in your ears?

Vault Hunter 2: listen kid, we're gonna need th-

Y/n: alright. What's your price

Vault Hunter 2: price?

Y/n: everything on Pandora has a price. So what is it?

Vault Hunter 3: look, we don't have time for this. We need that, you don't even kn-

Y/n: it's a vault key. And I'm gonna use it as leverage Handsome Jack. And so move

Vault Hunter 4 didn't make a sound, but disappeared from my view. Then I spun around, grabbing their neck and giving a an electric shock.

His body spasmed as electric team through his body and his suit gave out, being overloaded with power.

Then I let go and he collapsed to the ground.

Then I heard something.

I turned around, seeing the robot floating towards me.

It reached some before swinging its arms.

I ducked before placing my hand on its chest, zapping it of its power, causing it to fall motionless to the ground.

High schooler: Deathtrap!!!

I then heard someone, turning around and seeing someone in a high grade mech suit.

He saw me holding the vault key.

???: did Jack actually put that on this damn train?!?

Y/n: fuck off, this is my catch god damn it! Who the hell even are you?!?

???: because you actually got here, I'll tell you. Wilhelm. It's the last thing you'll hear before you die!

A gun attached to his mech suit pointed at me and started shooting.

I growled, running over to the vault hunters and shoved the key into the blue haired girl's arm.

Y/n: hold this for a second

I then turned, running at Wilhelm.

I dodged his bullets, powering up my gauntlets.

I punched the ground  with my left hands, sending lighting through it and creating a shock field.

Once it reached him, he was getting electrocuted and I managed to get close.

I jumped up, activating Excalibur before stabbing him through the throat.

Then I chopped his head off, killing him.

His mech fell to the ground and I put my hands on it, leeching the power from it.

I then walked back to the vault hunters.

Y/n: thank you for holding that

I then grabbed the vault key and pulled it from her hands.

Then they decided it was a good time to points their guns at me.

Y/n: please, shoot me. Bullets haven't done anything to me yet

???: what is your motive amigo?

I shrugged.

Y/n: survival. Loot. Hell, I help those who are sane by powering their towns in they need it

I then walked past them all, walking back to Lightning.

Y/n: If you want those vault key, you either pay a price, try and kill me, or just steal it. Your best bet if paying for it, but it's not gonna be cheap

Once i reached my bike, i attaches the key to the back and rode off, back to what I call home.

Cliffhanger
Alright, this book will be slow on updates. Borderlands 2 is laggy with low graphics and I need to figure out how to fix it. But have a good morning evening or afternoon