Chapter 1

Lyric POV

I finished getting my things for last block then closed my locker. I felt a tight squeeze on my butt that didn't let go so quickly I turned around to see a laughing Roc. He plays too much. Not that I didn't like it cause don't get me wrong.....I love Roc. He's so cute and his smile just lightin up my day.

"You play too fuckin much!!" I hollered at him. I didn't want it to be obvious I like him ya know?

" Calm down....I just came to pick you up. " he said. I just remembered he has last block with me.

"Okay....but don't let your girlfriend see you acting like that. I don't wanna have to beat up a chick

"Yeah yeah, come on." He said while dragging me to class.

Roc's my best friend. Along with Cymphonique. Me and Roc tell each other everything and I been meaning to share my feelings but he's going out with the head cheerleader Zendaya. In more detail she's a stripper with pom poms. Every boy likes her. I don't know what they see in her. All they wanna do is get in bed with her cause she has the biggest titties. As far as I know because she likes to wear shirts that makes her boobs look like it's gonna fall out.

Roc Pov

Lyric was just daydreaming like something was on her mind. I know she'll tell me after class though. She's my best friend since we were in diapers. We met by our moms. And my girlfriend Zendaya is making me wonder if we have real love. Rumor has it, she's sleeping with Prince. Prince is one of my bros and I don't think he would do that to me. The weird thing is me, him, prod, and Ray live in the same house with my mom. I don't see how I could miss Zendaya going into his room. Idk all this thinking is making my head hurt.

(Bell ring)

I followed Lyric to her locker. Mine was next to hers.

" What's on your mind?" I asked.

" Nuthin much. I just have a lot of homework to do and I have to babysit Cameron." She said. At first I thought she was lying but when she said something about Cameron I knew she wasn't. Cameron is her step sister. Her and Cameron have a very good relationship it's just that her dad and step mother is always on a cruise or doing something fun and Lyric can't make any plans for herself unless Cameron comes along. And now Lyric can't find her dad and step mother anywhere. Like anywhere.

Lyric Pov

I finally reached home with Cameron wondering where our parents were until I saw a note.

Note: haha haha. Bitch name Lyric were not coming home ever. You guys can have that house but bills come up soon. Lol. We took all the food so you are more than welcome to eat shit. Lol. So anyways we signed papers...Cameron is now in your hands. Hope.you don't become a stripper. Haha haha.

-dad

I can't believe him. For now on I'm gonna get a job. Do my best for cammy. Oh boy. Maybe I will become a stripper. Maybe to get money.....Idk what I'm gonna do.