Karasuno vs. Aobajosai

⚠️Cringe warning⚠️

~(Y/N) pov~

Since I had nothing else to do or anyone to hang out with, I decided to go with the volleyball team to the practice match. On the plus side, I'd get to see Iwa-chan and Tsukki, so I didn't really mind going to watch them play.

I stuck with Tsukki, which was with Tanaka-senpai, Tobio, and Yamaguchi. We ran into two boys from Aobajosai. I noticed one of them, immediately, it took a second for me to recognize the other. I mean, I don't know Tōru and Iwa-chan just from middle school. I went to Aobajosai for a little bit, and in that short time, these two weren't the nicest people around.

I never told anyone about it. I didn't want to be pittied. “Well, look at that!” I heard Yahaba-senpai say then I felt Kindaichi-san and Yahaba-senpai staring at me. I just looked at the ground, too scared to even blink.

“Look at her! She's terrified!!” they laughed. I wanted to say something, but what they did was unbearable.. I wanted to run, to hide, just something, but I couldn't.

“Oh my god! She's crying and we didn't even say anything!” Kindaichi-san pointed out. Next thing I knew I felt safe, I didn't understand so I looked up and saw Tsukki. My hands were pressed against his stomach, I placed my head in-between my arms, hiding my face in his shirt.

Sure to everyone else he was a jerk, but when he was with me, the atmosphere was always warm, welcoming, and sweet, I feel safe with him. “I really do hope you know... Or remember, Kindaichi... That's my sister. My twin sister. What's worse than the king of the court?” he pointed at me “The empress, if we're being honest, she scares me. She plays games, and a lot of them. I'm not saying video games, she may seem like something completely innocent-”

A sudden rush of bravery and confidence hit me “hurt me and you might get hurt worse.” I slightly mumbled and turned my head to face them and saw Iwa-chan, I walked towards them “I don't think your ace would approve of this behavior..”

“You only know our ace because you're bestfriends with our captain.”

“Sure.” I walked past them “Hajime!!” I ran toward him making sure I left the two boys in pure shock, being able to call him by his first name and all.

Iwa-chan looked at me “(Y/N)!!” he walked towards me with a smile

After we got to each other I jumped up for a hug knowing he would catch me hugging me back. “Have you used the method yet?” he asked as I dropped down going behind him

“no, I haven't had to use it yet!” he bent down on one knee so I could jump onto his back

“That's great! I'm sure Oikawa will be super happy!” after I jumped on his back we walked past the group just talking about how our day had been I knew the two boys were utterly confused and shocked.

After we got to the gym I jumped off of his back and told him “I'm going to watch from up above but if Tōru's fangirls get too annoying and I disappear I just went to sit by the court on the sidelines.”