CHAPTER 11

The next morning, Y/N wakes up discovering her and Mitchie were the only two left in their cabin. Waking Mitchie up, the two get dress before walking out the door not seeing anyone.

"Where is everyone?" Y/N asks her sister confused.

Mitchie shrugs not knowing either, "I don't know."

The sisters walk to the where the stage is, slowing down when they see everyone already up and getting to work.

"Good morning." Peggy waves to the sisters, causing them to wave back, still confused.

Caitlyn stops teaching her dance class a move, seeing Y/N and Mitchie. "Oh, hold on."

"What's going on?" Y/N asks to no one in particular.

Ella walks over to them, a smile on her face, "You were right guys. It shouldn't be all up to you Mitchie. And we do need to step it up."

"Shane," Caitlyn says reaching Y/N and Mitchie sitting down on the stage, "got everyone up before dawn," Y/N looks at him shocked from where he was sitting on stage, him turning as he heard his name. "He can be pretty persuasive when he wants to be." Y/N smiles softly at him as they locked eyes. Leaving Mitchie's side, Y/N stands in between his legs, reaching up to wrap her arms around his neck, feeling his arms wrap around her waist.

"I'm sorry." She mumbles into his shoulder, apologizing for their fight last night.

Shane sighs and tightens his grip on her waist making her feet leave the ground, bringing her to rest on his lap, "I'm sorry too."

Y/N pulls her head off his shoulder looking at him with a smile, "I can't believe you did this."

Shane just smiles, kissing her cheek. He hands her a cup of coffee that was previously his before holding out a piece of paper out to her, "I don't think you received the new arrangement yet." Y/N grabs it out of his hand looking down at it, "It needs a lot of work."

"You did this?" Mitchie speaks up overhearing him.

Shane smiles at his girlfriend's sister, looking behind him at the others, "We all did."

"Yeah." The group laughs, smiling at each other than at Mitchie and Y/N.

"I already know we're going to love it." Y/N says from Shane's lap, before turning to face Mitchie. "Right Mitch?"

Mitchie agrees, smiling at her friends. "Thank you."

"You're welcome," Shane says mostly looking at Y/N. He turns to the others, announcing, "Alright lets get started."

Y/N jumps off Shane's lap so he can stand up on the stage, walking towards his brothers. "We got to rock this stage like we own it." He announces having a camper play the drums in response from behind Nate. "Now I can hear you, but I got to see you play," he says, before nodding at Nate, "Nate show him how it's done."

Nate nods, before saying, "Like this." He slams his drumstick on his drum set, making sure to show the movements of his arms, making Shane nod.

"Excellent." He says, before turning to Jason who was teaching kids the guitar. "Jason, show them how to rock."

Jason turns to face the kids behind, "Ok guys not like this." He says before showing them a weak arm movement. "But like this." He says throwing his arm behind him in a circle while strumming the guitar. The campers behind him nod before copying his movements. "Good job."

"Well," Caitlyn says coming up behind Shane, him turning around to face her, "it's easy for you guys. But we're not all rock stars."

"But you can be." Shane says making the crowd cheer as Caitlyn walks off the stage as Nate starts playing the drums.