𝑉𝐼.

𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝘽𝘼𝙍𝘼𝙏𝙃𝙀𝙊𝙉𝙎

Amora, Catelyn, Mara and Ser Colen watched as the two knights fought during the exhibition match

Amora, Catelyn, Mara and Ser Colen watched as the two knights fought during the exhibition match. One knight being taller and bigger than the other knight. Fights like these made Amora chuckle.

The breeze of the storm lands made Amora feel at peace.

"Feels good to be home doesn't it?" Mara chuckled at Amora.

"Yes indeed. As much as I love the north it feels good to be away from the cold."

"I can agree with you on that one, your grace." Mara answered. Though Mara was far from her actual home she saw the Stormlands as her second home with Amora.

After the exhibition was over and the larger knight turned out to be a woman by the name of Brienne of Tarth. She was soon accepted into Renly's Kingsguard.

Ser Colen led the women towards Renly in his high chair.

"Your Grace, I have the honor to bring you Lady Catelyn Stark sent as an envoy by her son Robb, Lord of Winterfell." Colen spoke completely leaving Amora out of the equation. Before anything else could be said Mara spoke up clearly annoyed at Ser Colen.

"And I Mara of Asshai am honored to bring you Amora Stark Queen of the North. Sent by her husband Robb Stark the King in the North." Mara quickly interjected shooting Ser Colen a nasty glare while earning a small smile from Catelyn Stark for correcting her sons title.

"Amora! Sister! I am glad to see your face!" Renly smiled cheerfully. Her twin was actually happy to see her yet deep down Amora wasn't as happy to see him for he had a golden antler crown around his head.

"And Lady Catelyn. I'm pleased to see you. May I present my wife, Margaery of House Tyrell" Renly continued.

"You are very welcome here, Lady Stark. I'm so sorry for your loss." Margaery sympathized.

"You are most kind." Catelyn smiled.

"My lady, I swear to you I will see the Lannisters answer for your husband's murder. When I take King's Landing, I'll bring you Joffrey's head." Amora rolled her eyes at Renly's fake bravery.

"it will be enough to know that justice was done, my lord." Catelyn Stark wasn't too amused with Renly.

"Your Grace. And you should kneel when you approach the King." Brienne interjected

"There's no need for that. Lady Stark is an honored guest." Renly

"Has your son marched against Tywin Lannister yet?" Loras Tyrell remarked.