Yeh Neela Khoon

Nawabi Khoon...

Ek tuti si deewar jane kab se girne ke intezaar mein khadi hai,

Shahi anaa ko dhape huye, izzato ki chhao bani hai...

Khoon ka gumaan kab tak karoge ab?

Yeh kagzi dastavez pe Nawabi ke kisse purane huye...

Zara chouk pe aake zamane se toh milo,

Milo toh janoge ke ek aam si zindagi mein bhi wohi khidki darwaaze hai...

Jo aankhen rangeen sheeshon ke khidkiyo se jhakti hai

Uske kisse alag nahi jhopdi se jhankti aankho se...

Ke yaha jee lena bhi kamaal hai fakiro ka,

Malal, ranjish, majboori ka rang alag nahi dono gharano mein...

Nawabi ki kirchiya kab tak chunoge lahuluhan pairon se,

Yeh Neela khoon kab se laal huye beh raha hai ragon mein...

Khamosh Patthar.

*************************************

Prithu was sitting on his veranda in late evening, when he found a little figure entering Badol's stable quietly... after sometime he saw the duo tiptoeing out of the stable and the moment they were out of the view from the Jalsaghar he could hear the sound of Badol's hoofs flying through the ground....

He was just lost on the latest update of the anonymous blog. Sometimes it felt as if the person left a scratched out heart from someone's chest. stil raw, throbbing yet dripping blood on the paper than a few words written casually in ink. But the moment he saw Mou taking away Badol. He rushed to the garage to get his bike to follow her. She trotted through the first few kilometers but then gave full reign to Badol... Prithu was amazed how the duo seem to have collided and convulsed only to turn into one well oiled machine and the worst part Mou was practicing all sorts of dangerous moves on Badol... Sometimes hanging half way through... sometimes leaving Badol's reigns and trying to stand on his back...

It was Gods grace that Badol instinctively slowed a bit whenever she tried something but everytime Mou did a stunt Prithu could feel his heart thrown to his pit. It was damn difficult to not scream at her. Also he was scared to startle her.

In the end she took Badol to an old dilapidated building and left him to the back hidden among the wall and bushes. And she herself took her small bag and rushed into the building. Prithu was not sure what was in there but he immediately called his KakuBaba.

Prithu: Kakubaba.... How fast can i get security people near Bhavani Nagar old school building?

Tupak: Prithu... kitne log? And do you want gunmen or just bouncers? Ofcourse I will reach you in max 25 min. But the guys can reach you faster....

Prithu: KakuBaba abhi kuchh pata nahi you send atleast 8 people for the time being and tell them to call my number when they reach... I am sending my location....it will remain on for now... for you to see. I am going in...

Prithu kept following the shadow of Mou... He was sure the kid was definitely getting into some sort of trouble. Mou loved trouble as much as trouble loved Mou. It was strangely symbiotic among them... Both can't live without each other...

He kept hind tread soft and his distance from Mou not very long. In the end she entered through a door... and closed it immediately. Prithu could hear faint voices... but could decipher nothing. And then Mou came out in some time with a smaller bag tied to her waist and her phone torch on... Entered a small room and then started unscrewing few nuts on a very old generator...

Generator?...

Prithui: Kya kar rahi hai tu?

Mou: (startled at his voice and then looked around) Aap kya kar rahe ho yaha? Mera peechha kar rahe the aap? Ya aapko laga ke main Badol ko churake bhag jaungi?

Prithu saw clearly through her tactics... she always attacks first, so the other person is on the defensive. He paid no attention to her questions... Looked at the old generator and then gave his own phone with better torch light to her and started to open the body. In a few minutes a group of ugly looking tall guyz found them.

Prithu: Oh you all are here? Good good... does any of you know how to fix this kind of thing?

Mou was angry that her subterfuge had failed and Prithu was the one to find her out... Prithu stood up looking very keenly at the two people who came to help with the generator. He also sent three people to get diesel... taking over the situation. But suddenly he turned to find Mou was not there. He rushed to the room he had seen her entering and barged into the room. And then what he found shocked him to no end...

And Mou screamed at him to get out of the room. She was covering a few bodies with her tiny body. Prithu immediately walked out of the room. But he could hear a cacophony of two babies crying, one faint voice of a woman and a boy's voice trying to calm down everybody. What little he saw, it was a family of few people who were in dire need of a lot of things may be medical help too. So he made another call.

In a few hours time when the family was settled in one of the ashram of Mrinmoyi trust, Prithu had thought Mou would be relaxed and would go back home. But both the twins though not physically hurt but clung to Mou and the little boy kept an eye on Mou at all time, never letting her out of sight. Prithu thought for a 12 year old Mou that was too much of emotional drainage, he knew that one needed to do whatever was required to help the needy but then he has learned to keep his emotions detached. He has seen his sweetheart (his thamma) going through turmoil over each of her Aashram children. His Maa, and Kakubaba was equally the same. While Biren (his Dadu), his Baba and Mimi were the more pragmatic ones. His Pishi (Pupli) was no less than his Thamma ofcourse. Highly emotional and sensitive to such situations.

Mou he had always thought had a very tough outlook over such things. But seeing how she held onto the twins and kept the boy near her. Time to time holding his hand, or patting his back while explaining what the doctor said about their mother's condition. Prithu walked towards the boy, thinking he could at least take care of him. But the moment he came near, all the kids rushed to hide their faces in Mou's arms and Mou enfolded them in one big hug while snarling at him to talk from a distance.

Mou: Bola tha na aapko ke dur se baat kijiye... Aap sunte kyu nahi Prithu Da? Aur bohot raat ho gayi hai ab aap ghar kyu nahi chale jaate. You have done your today's good deed.

Prithu was shocked and a bit hurt too at Mou's attitude. He didn't do these things to show off or something. But growing up in Jalsaghar one sort of learns to take care of such situations from the cradle. It was a part of his family's everyday life. But something was off. Mou didn't seem very obliged or even happy about him being involved.

Why he couldn't understand....

Prithu whose grown as the precious crown Prince of the Ganguly family, hardly ever failed to impress people. Then why did he sometimes feel as if Mou was not so impressed by him. She did not criticize him but sometimes he felt that she kept a very clear line between them and she didn't like him crossing that line. And that hurt somehow... It hurt a little too much to  swallow it and too embarassing to mention it to someone. It just kept an uneasy feeling gnawing at him. There was something but he couldn't pin point it. But time to time it scared the hell out off him.

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Prithu is confused...  Why is Mou so touchy about certain things?

Why do you think Mou kept doing such things?

Let me know whether you would like to read more of our Prince Prithu's dilemma? 

Keep loving before expecting to be loved, Be your own own Sunshine and keep shining for others too my little Jonakis... (fireflies)

Loads of love

Gargi