We talked as bit as we ate and soon enough it was 8 AM. We went to my motorcycle and drove to the mall. We wanted to get new dresses. 

We shopped and found the perfect dresses. We knew Lila was going to have an orange dress and Alya wanted orange too, so we had to go with a different color. Alya chose a blue and we found the perfect one. It was too early to go back to the castle so we just browsed. 

I found a cat watch for Adrien and a Chat Noir themed phone case. Alya found a turtle themed set on headphones for Nino and a turtle watch. It was finally 10 AM so, we went to check out bought the stuff. 

We went to my motorcycle and put it in the bag attached to the side. We shrunk the dresses so they would fit and put those in, too. We drove to a cafe to get a drink and something sweet to nibble on. 

We went inside and sat at a little booth. I got a tiny cake and a cup of  hot decaf coffee. Alya got a plate of mini chocolate chip cookies and hot chocolate. We were having a cold spell.  It is the fall so, some days it is warm and others it is cold and sometimes it snows. Right now it is a bit chilly so, we dressed semi warmly. 

Lots of boys looked at me as, we ate. Alya was happy it was not her but, still tried to keep me from bursting. Curse, my good looks.

AL: I am finished eating. You?

M: Yeah. I am done. Let's go. 

I put the money and the tip on the table and we left. We got on my motorcycle and we left for the castle. We got to the castle  and we raced to Alya's room and we squealed. 

AL: We are graduating TO-DAY! OMG!!!

M: Take a chill pill. Also, you do my hair and make up and I do yours. 

AL: Deal. But, don't we do that almost everyday?

M: True. But still. 

AL: Okay. It is 11:56. 

M: So what do we do now? 

AL: Lets go to the cinema room and watch a movie. Or-

M: Movie. Highschool Musical movies. 

AL: Alright. Onward!

We went to the cinema. It was dark but, we had glow in the dark sofas and whatnot so... anywho,  I was too lazy to get the remote so, I spoke to the TV. 

M: Echo. 

The TV's Name is Echo. 

Echo. What can I do for you?

M: Put on Highschool Musical please. 

Echo: Searching for Highschool Musical....here you go.

She started playing it and I just sat with Alya and watched them all.  

Me and Alya went to our rooms to get our dresses. I put on my dress and then Alya came in. 

My dress