𝒊.

It's 7:15 when my alarm goes off, interrupting my dreaming. It's Monday morning, the most dreadful day of the week, and I have school in an hour. I get up from my bed and head to the bathroom to wash my face and start getting ready to go to school. I wash my face, apply my toner, serum and moisturiser and head into my closet to pick my outfit for the day. 

Once I've gotten dressed, styled my hair, applied light make up, and packed my bag I get a text from Jordan telling me he's outside. I head downstairs and see my big brother Cody eating cereal on the counter. "Good-morning big bro" I say as I steal a spoonful of his cereal. "Morning little sis" he says with his mouth full of gross half-chewed food. I rolled my eyes, tossed an apple in my bag and told Jeremy to remember to wake up our little brother Charlie at 9 and drop him off at day care. I said bye to my brother go meet Jordan who's waiting for me in his car outside. 

He hopped out of his car and came over to my side, opened the door and gave me a hug. "Well someones in a good mood today" I laughed as he hugged me. "I just have a good feeling about today I dont know why but I feel like today's gonna be great." he says with a huge smile as he makes his way back to the drivers side of the car. 

The drive to school is quick and loud as we blast music through the streets of beverly hills. Once we get to school, Jordan parks the car, we get out and start heading inside. We hug and head our separate ways as I have Art first and second period and Jordan has Chem and English. The day goes by pretty fast considering I had double Art, Chem and then Spanish but it's finally my favorite time of the day. LUNCH. I grab a salad at the salad bar and head over to our usual table. I say hi to JJ, Layla, Hadley - Jordans girl of the day - and Asher then I sit down so that I can finish an art project due tomorrow while I eat. I hear Jordan come up to the table with someone but i dont bother paying attention.

 "Meet the crew. This is Asher, JJ, Layla, Hadley and-" he gets interrupted. "Mads??" I hear someone familiar call me so I look up from my art project. "Oh my god Spencer??" I squeal, jump up from my seat and run to give Spencer a hug and a peck on the cheek which makes Jordan visibly tense up. "I missed you so much what the hell are you doing here?" I ask him. "I got offered a spot here to play football by Coach Baker. What are you doing here I thought you was in Malibu." he says with a confused but happy expression on his face. "I transfered from Malibu sophomore year." I say as he nods. Jordan clears his throat "I'm sorry, how do you guys know each other?" "Oh shit yeah sorry I used to live in Crenshaw before I transferred to Malibu and me and Spence used to be best friends" I reply. "Since diapers" Spencer smiles at me. 

"Right...Anyways I think you and Asher play same position" He said with an unreadable look. "Oh reciever huh" Spencer says as he dabs Asher up. "Yeah, broke the school's record for receptions last year." Asher said trying to brag "Me too" Spencer said, wiping the smirk right off Ashers face. Then Layla started talking and I kinda zoned out as I continued to lean against Spencer. I missed him so much over these past years, we kinda lost touch a year or two after I left Crenshaw so it's amazing having him in my life again. 

I snap out of my trance when I hear "Hey so lay it on me Crips or Bloods?" come out of Ashers mouth. My jaw drops "What the hell Asher" "What? I've been dying to check out a Crip walk for real." "Yo, yo, he's just joking, man. Ignore him." Jordan said to try and defuse the tension, good effort but mission failed. "That didn't sound like a joke to me, bro." Spencer said. "Don't be so sensitive." Okay Asher, sweetie you have GOT to learn when it's time to shut up. "Hey, yo, thanks for the welcome." Spencer said to Jordan before walking away. "Asher are you serious right now?" I said completely shocked at what just happened. "What? I was making conversation" he said as if he were completely innocent. "God you're such an asshole" I said as I walked away to go find Spencer. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THATS IT FOR CHAPTER 1!!! LET ME KNOW IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY FEEDBACK AND DONT FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE! OKAY ILY THANK YOU FOR READING BYE BYE 

-Anna <3