Prologue - The start of it all

(A/N) Before you start! This story consists of him/hers that means the Oc you choose for Smile dogs lover can be a boy or a girl! I made it this way so either male or female reader could enjoy my story. Make It what ever you like it's your preference!! Enjoy!

It all started when I got that stupid email. I remember getting a phone call at 3 in the morning. My phone started it's ring playing The Pokemon game intro theme. I woke up from the sound thinking It could of been work calling me in. "H-Hello? Who's thi..." I was cut off by a all to familiar high-pitched squeal. It was Jessica she was freaking out.

"Omg (y/n)!!!! Hurry and check your E-mail! I had to send it to some one I'm so sorry (y/n)! I will see you at work in a few hours! Bye~" Without letting me say a word she hung up. "You woke me up. For a e-mail?" I glared at my phone. Hoping some how that the prissy little brat that had just called me, felt it. I let out a sigh and went to check the e-mail.

It read at the title of the e-mail "Spread the word!" I opened to to find a picture of a Dog. That looked kinda creepy. With its wide grin of human like teeth. The eyes were wide and soul-less. The fur I'm guessing what it was was a mix of bright whites, Smeared reds, Yellow, and Black. I Noticed it was chain mail and closed it without hesitation. Not mailing it on or even looking at it again. Which in a way was my worst, yet best mistake.

(A/N) This is a new prologue that I thought would better start the story. This story you are about to read was wrote by Maskeylovecheesecake but it hasn't been posted on here. It was posted on her DA Gallery ( Blackcatsfire) and before you complain I got permission from my sister to edit and re-write her story to Share it on here. Since She wrote it for me in the first place. Thank you~ Comment to let me know what you think.

Smile Dog (Human) x Reader - My little bad boy.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara