Chapter 5: Should I Worry?

W.A: I am sorry this took so long! Between work and writers block I also was involved in a minor Car accident and a week after that started bleeding internally. Which was at the Time life threatening. I hope to stay on top of this as idea come to me. And please feel free to post ideas in comments. This will be a slow progressing story so don't expect anything to soon.

"Mmmmm!" I could feel her/his warm body pressed against mine. I lightly opened my eyes to see (y/n), head on my chest and and arm around my side. I must have fallen asleep waiting for Her/him. That stinks to I wanted to show her/him how pretty the house was when the lights were up. I liked the lights and she/he had the perfect music to snooze to. I guess it was a bad idea to play that when I was waiting for someone.

I pulled her/Him closer to my chest hoping she/he wouldn't wake. She/he Moaned and I got a little worried that I had woken My master. I looked down Down at her and smiled proudly, I hadn't Waken her/him with my action of pulling her/him closer. Her/His skin was so soft and she was warm yet she shivered. I whispered in her ear " I'm here master I will keep you warm" I took my Shirt off to help let any heat it may lock in and I pull her/him as close as I could get her/him and my arm rested around her/him. She/He groaned and pulled my hand up to her/his chest. I couldn't help but blush. My hand was on her/his Breast/Chest. M-maybe just a little Squeeze/Rub.

I placed my hands on my masters breasts and gently squeezed. They/It's are so perfect. I've never felt such way toward a person who was supposed to be my victim. Even now I want to protect her/him.

The others don't know that she's/ he's not gone yet and as long as the others that were on my to do list end up dying then maybe they will never notice. Jeff and Slender May notice me being off but I can't let that concern me right now.

If I let my worry show the others will notice. Right now I just need to focus on my master.

W.A: Sorry it's so short I have the next few Chapters Drafted in a book so I should be getting them posted forgive me.