Chapter 6: What's This...Why?

----------------------------------------------------------~ Your P.O.V.~---------------------------------------------------

"Why is it so hot?" My voice echoed in the darkness. "Why is it so dark? Where is my bed? Where is.... Smiles?" I looked in the distance and saw a red and black dog standing there. It was watching me. It felt as if I couldn't breath. Like it was sucking the soul out of me? "S-Smiles help!! Where are you?" The dog walked closer and I tried to scream; But suddenly the dog was no longer a dog it was Smiles

"S-Smiles, Where are we?" I shivered.The way he was looking at me his eyes were full of lust. Lust for what? I couldn't tell if he wanted me dead or wanted to pin me to the next wall in sight. The Thought of either happening made my heart pound in my chest. He smiled wickedly and put a hand on my cheek, "Shhhh. It's o.k your safe here with me." His soft touch made me shiver as did his smooth tone. 

"Am I dreaming?" I looked around wondering if I was asleep. His soft smile turned to a smirk. "If you want to be. Then yes your dreaming." "Don't talk like that?" My heart was about to burst. Whats happening? What's going on?  I suddenly went from floating to pinned to a wall. I gasped in shock. "This is a dream! It has to be?" I shouted and watched as Smiles smirk grew more. He wasn't wearing clothes. His nakedness was so close to me and my thin pjs!

"What's wrong Master? Can't handle what you see?" He had leaned in and was whispering in my ear. It sent chills through my body. What's wrong With me? He leaned in and kissed my neck. I can't move. I don't want to move. I could feel my face burning and could hear him pant lightly as he lifted his head and put his mouth by my ear. "P-please..." That's all that would come out. Please.... That's  All I could manage at the moment. I felt Smiles lips touch my ear and my heart started slamming against my chest.  "Please what Master?~" He breathed into my ear. "P-please Stop.." I whispered. 

I could feel his lips frown against my ear then a hard sigh. He moved his mouth down back to my neck and started placing gentle kisses along my neck and down my shoulder pulling my shirt down my shoulder and kissing along it and I could feel his other hand slide into my shirt and his fingertips grazed my stomach as he rubbed it up with his finger tips and down with the back of his fingers. "Mmmm Smiles." I didn't want him to stop anymore. It felt nice; But I didn't want to get carried away and go to far either. Even if it was just a dream. 

He kissed back up and to my jaw line, then pulled his hand out of my shirt moving it to my chin and moving the other to my lower back and pull me closer. As he moved closer I wasn't sure if my heart had stopped or if I just couldn't feel it anymore. Smile's lips slowly and gently pressed against my own. His eyes closed as mine widened then I relaxed and let him pull me to his naked body. Our lips locked I kissed his lips. I could feel my self getting lost and I closed my eyes. What's Happening? What's this.... Feeling? I felt a plush feeling surround me. Me were no longer against a wall we were in my bed. 

Smile was leaning over me. His arm no longer around me but it was siding up my shirt. Our lips still locked. Sharing gentle kisses. Then as his hand slipped into to my shirt it aimed down and started slighting into my pj pants. I-I can't breath. I slightly spread my legs then just as his fingers got into the elastic of my underwear...... I gasped and shoved him off me. My heart beating 10000 MPH. I woke up and sat up so fast I was dizzy and  shouted "No! Smiles! Don't! I'm not ready!!" A confused Smiles looked up at me from the floor and I stared at him Crimson in the face. It was just a dream....

W.N: Hi Guys! I hope this makes up for not posting for awhile! I will Also be posting a few rewritten 7 Min in heaven Including Light / Kira (Anime: Death Note) , L (Anime: Death Note) , Near (Anime: Death Note), Mello (Anime: Death Note). 2 will be Posted today!! (Today Being 8/27/2015) Also I will be going back and editing a few chapters cause I left typos every where..... I promise there is alot more to come! More then Just Smile dog.