Not Again..

Recap: Next thing I know i'm...

I'm feeling very sexually, like my estrogen went up. I looked at August in a sexy way and he looked back at me.

"What?" He said sounding confuse

"You know what." I smirked and bit my lip.

"Why you lookin' at me like that?"

"We need to go, like right now. To your house." I got up grabbing him and rushing out the door. I got in the passenger seat and waited for August.

"Are you sure you ready for big daddy? It's been a while." He smirked.

"Just drive! I'm horny and waiting!" I yelled at him, making him hurry and start driving.

"Dang girl what's gotten in to you?" He asked looking at me.

"You're going to be into me." I smiled and closed my eyes daydreaming

15 Minutes Later

"Okay, we're here." He said as he turned off the car.

"Let's go. Now." I hopped out the car and sped to his front door waiting for him.

"I'm coming, gosh." He got out and locked the door. Then he came and unlocked the door, I went straight upstairs and took all my clothes off. I waited on his bed.

"Hurry up!" I yelled.

"I'm com- woah." He smirked and looked at me. He took his clothes off.

"Raw." I said... then it happened,

Next Morning

London ; 10:26 am

I woke up in a soft comfortable bed and looked at my surroundings, I then seen a man with curly black hair and caramel skin. Is that?... Oh no. What did I do?! I took the covers off and seen myself naked.

"Good morning." August said to me.

"What happen last night?" I asked with a hint of worry in my voice.

"Aye, you came on to me." He said shrugging, but that's not what i'm worried about.. I'm worried if he used a condom.

"Um... Did you use a condom?.." I asked, if he says no i'm gonna break down.

"You told me not to..." He said. As soon as he said 'not to' I start to break down.

"Why would you listen August!" I yelled at him as tears flowed down from my eyes.

"It's not like i'm not gonna be there if we have another child!" He yelled at me, sometimes August can put me in my place and this is the time.

"What if you cheat on me and really leave me for some other bitch?!" I started to wipe my eyes.

"I never said I was!"

"You already did it! How am I suppose to trust you again?" I told him, bring back the past

"That's the past, that's over and done with. Ever since you left me I changed I didn't talk to any women except my sister and momma!" He yelled at me while his face turned red.

"Okay! I'm sorry!" I sat down and started crying again. I've became real sensitive over the year.

"Look London.. I wanna be with you again... I want our family back together.... I love you.." He said, I could tell it was from his heart.

"I... love you too, August." I wiped my eyes again, then I got up and went to the bathroom and took a shower. St. Patrick's Day can be crazy...

I bet ya'll didn't expect that to come up!

Well London's pregnant.. Again.

Do you think what August said really came from his heart? Or do you think London is just thinking that?

Merry Christmas Eve / Happy Holidays

-W0lfLiyah

P.S. I know it's short, but be happy I updated..