2.

Ryan had heard about this daycare before and him saying it was for babies was just really a cover up, it was a rather sexist place, the boys did football while the girls stayed in and did girly things, which brought around Ryan's next wish, he wasn't the manliest of boys, he wasn't a fan of football and he had wondered what it would be like to wear women's clothing. Ryan pressed in the button and began to speak, "I wish, that everybody thought that I was a baby girl, as soon as I let go of the button I will be transported to the babies area, where I will wear baby girls clothes and be treated like a baby girl, I will maintain my body and mind throughout this, and nobody will ever take the button away from me". Ryan let go of the button, and everything went black.

When Ryan gained his ability to see again, he immediately noticed he was in a different place and that he was lying on his back, Ryan sat up and looked around, he was in a large room, with toys scattered around the floor and with those toys, there were babies, Ryan looked down and saw that he was wearing a pink romper with buttons on the bottom, Ryan could also feel a large cushion between his legs, he moved his hands down and felt a large teenage sized diaper. Ryan smiled, it had worked Ryan was a baby, well, everybody thought Ryan was a baby, now Ryan could have some actual fun.

Ryan crawled over to a dollhouse and began to play with the Barbie's inside, Ryan could still walk but since he was a "baby" he decided that waddling would just be better. After a large amount of time playing with the Barbie's Ryan began to squirm about, he could feel his bladder and bowels screaming at him, but his 14 years of toilet training was trying to stop it, but in the end Ryan gave up and just let loose, hearing a loud fart which was followed by a feint hissing noise, Ryan sighed in relief and began enjoying sitting in his own mess but soon he was broken out of his enjoyment by a pair of hands picking him up, "Naughty Ryan, big girls are supposed to use the potty!" Ryan was set on the changing table and was changed out of his messy diaper and was set back down and who did he see standing at the door? His mother.