Her Secret

Alex Pov

Hello My name is Alex Morgan I play for the uswnt and the Orlando Pride. I have a regular life or at least that is what everyone thinks the truth is my life is the opossite from what people think it is so here it goes When I was still a teeneger I was dating my boyfriend at that time we went to a party and we got drunk and one thing lead to another one.After some time I found I was Pregnant when I told my parents they were so mad at me they told me I had to give the baby away when it was born and  I did Its been 14 almost 15 years since I had seen my Kid as for now I had to get married with Servando Carrasco I really enjoyed our time together but something was out of place when I see my best friend Kelley O'hara I trust her with everything I tell her everything but she dosen't know I have a kid somewere on the USA. Kelley and me spend a lot of time together now on camps and everything we do everything together I might even have a crush on her but I can't ruin our friendship.Is just everytime I look at her I blush her perfect smiles and those eyes that I get Lost on.

"Lex we are here" Kelley said snapping me out of my toughts

"Um yeah sorry" I looked at her

"Lex are you okay what's going on?" she asked me with a worried face

"Yeah just thinking" The truth is with the world cup coming soon and then the olympics I have been stress out plus soon enough I know my kid's birthday will come soon and This time I will find her whatever it takes.

Kelley's Pov

I know something is up with Alex she is my best friend and she is a bad liar I decide not to pressure her and just walk in to the Hotel we were staying we are playing at Florida we were going to play against Brazil in a few days. Jill have us our rooms and I was rooming with alex. I walked to our room and sat on the bed looking at my phone I looked up at alex who was outside in our balcony talking with I am guessing Servando the two of them are getting in a lot of fights recently I can't stand to see her like this why would servando do the things he does Alex is just amazing Just if I could tell her how much I love her. Yes  I fell in love with Alex Morgan. Once I snap back to reality I walked over to her.

"Lex? What's wrong with you? You are not the happy alex we all know you can trust me with anything" I tell her she just turns around and looks at me

"Fine I you deserve to know the truth" she tells me

so I wait for her to tell me

Alex Pov

I need to tell her I am a bad liar and I trust her more than anything even more than my parents or anyone on this tream.

"The truth is Kel Please don't hate me when I tell you this" I said

"Lex I would never hate you" 

she smiles and gives me a kiss on my cheek. this has become a habit from us giving each other cheek kisses and hugs and cuddeling with each other.  Most of our teammates think we are together.

I sigh "okay here it goes When I was still in highschool I was with my boyfriend at that time and we went to a party and we both got drunk and well one thing let to another and I ended up being Pregnant and" That is when it hits me I stoped talking and just broke crying into Kelley's arms. Once Kelley by some art of magic gets me to calm down. I looked back up at her

"And then when I told my parents they were so mad at me kel and they told me once I had the baby I had to give it away and go to collage and start my Soccer carrer"

"W-wait wait you have a kid?" She looked at me with a confused face

"Yes Kel I have a Kid she is about to turn 15 soon" I wipe my tears away "And I think I found her"

"What? How?" she just said more confused

"A while ago 2 years ago to be exact I did some research and I found her here in florida and I need to get her back Kel please I need your help"

she looks at me and smiles that smile that melts my heart "Yes ofcourse lex but what about the team?"

"Please kel don't tell them just not yet we can tell just our closest friends" I tell her

"okay you want me to call them so they can come here and you can tell them?" she asks

"yes" I replie and she goes outside to call them 

This is it I am going to find my dauther and hopefully stay with her forever.