Part 1 : Teiko Middle School

Start from the beginning

     Hiro-nii was very worried that I'm walking by myself. He wanted to assign a few bodyguards for me but I told him it would only create more attention towards me. In the end, he just agreed but he ask me to call him immediately if anything were to happen.

     'Sometimes Hiro-nii acts like a mom more than a brother', I chuckled at my own thought

End of POV

     As Tetsuya was busy in his own little thoughts, he didn't notice that they were a few students around him blushing at the sight of his small and gentle smile.

     After a few minutes of walking, he arrives at his school gate. At the side was a sign : Teiko Middle School

- Current time -

      Tetsuya sigh at the sight of so many students at the entrance and started to notice some glances towards him which made him even more uncomfortable.

     When Tetsuya was trying to pass through the other students, he bump into someone.

Tetsuya: I'm sorry, I was trying to avoid some people when I tripped and bumped into you.

Student A: No, that's okay I understand. But please be careful after this. There's a lot of people here right now.

     Tetsuya smiled and thanked him for his concern. He bows before walking away not realizing that the student just now was blushing so much.

     'I should have asked him where the Principle's office was'

     When Tetsuya was busy searching for the principle's office, he heard someone calling his name.

Hiro's POV

     I was on my way to the teacher's office when I saw a familiar teal blue hair looking around the hallway and immediately recognize who it was.

Hiro: Tet-chan!

     I saw my brother turning his head towards me as I called his name.

Hiro: What are you doing here?? Aren't you supposed to be on your way to class?? You're going to be late you know..

Tetsuya: Ah, Hiro-nii. I was on my way to the Principle's office but I got lost.

     And so, we both went towards the principle's office. I noticed Tetsuya's complexion was pale and was a bit agitated which made me worried.

Hiro: Are you alright, Tet-chan? Are you sick?

Tetsuya *tries to fake a smile* : I'm fine, Hiro-nii. I'm just nervous and scared but I need to be brave and face my own insecurities myself.

Hiro: It's going to be alright. We're all here for you if you're ever in trouble. Who ever dares to lay a hand on my precious little brother will face their doom *evil smile*

End of POV

     Tetsuya sweatdrop at his brother's last statement. Before they realize it, they've arrive in front of the Principle's office.

Hiro: Well, here we are. Are you sure you don't want me to come in with you?

Tetsuya: Yeah, I can go by myself. I just need to greet the principal anyway.

Hiro: Okay then. Remember, if you're in trouble or you need any help just look for us! See you after school, Tet-chan.

     After waving his brother goodbye, Tetsuya knock on the door of the Principle's office before he was told to enter.

Tetsuya: Good morning, sir. I'm Kuroko Yuuki's son, Kuroko Tetsuya.

The principal: Good morning, Tetsuya. I've been told by your parents that you were going to enroll here. Please, just call me Yoshida-san. I've known your family since we were in junior school. But may I ask why you are dress like that on your first day?

Tetsuya: Alright then, Yoshida-san. Yes, I've heard from my father that you guys were friends. Thankyou for looking after my father all this long *bows* and to answer your question, this was all my siblings idea *sigh* I hope I won't be in trouble for this?

Yoshida: *laugh* Your siblings have an interesting way of joking around with you. Well then, class is almost starting. I will call your homeroom teacher to show you the way to your class. Hope you enjoy being here!

     After parting with Yoshida-san, Tetsuya greeted his homeroom teacher and followed him to the classroom.

To be continued....