Chapter 9 ◇

Thank you to the ones who commented and voted on the previous chapter

Feel free to point out the mistakes , it's an unedited version! :)

>>>>

"Miss. Anika." Another male voice came into the picture from the side.Hearing and looking at the person, she stood rooted on her place. The man who came beside the one before was still in unbelievable state.

"Mr. Omkara!" Anika whispered within herself, not knowing what to do next. This was unexpected, what will she say now.

"Miss. Anika! You here?" Om was just looking at Anika, how is she in his brother's flat? That to in this dress, an over sized t-shirt and a track pant. It doesn't seem like; they are together for work today.

Rudra who was just staring at Anika and Om was confused, how did this long hair man know the girl in front. "O, you know her?" he couldn't control the curiosity inside him.

"Yes! She is Miss.Anika, works in Oberoi Agencies. And Miss. Anika this is Rudra, my brother." Om nevertheless introduced both of them to each other.

"Oh! Hello Mr. Rudra." Anika was already sweating, her hands turned out to be damp when Rudra held Anika's hand for a handshake.

"Come in" she immediately invited them into her Taj and they followed her looking all around the flat.

"Miss. Anika, I guess this Shivaay's flat. How are you here? I mean you came here for work? But doesn't seem so." Om looked up and down at her, Anika's costume didn't suit the scenario for working. Now she can't lie also. Her dress was a major drawback for lying.

Anika fumbled not knowing what to tell, she was stuck in between. How can she tell 'I'm living here with your brother' And also, she can't reveal. Finally, she decided to call their beloved brother, let him handle.

"Mr. Shivaay" she maintained her professionalism and called politely. Anika received no answer from the other side. What the hell was she doing!

"Mr. Shivaay!" Anika shouted this time unknowingly losing her patience.

"What!" he snapped from the place he was standing. Why was shouting like beggar? What has gone into her? Oh! she wants to apologize is it? Let her, I'm not going to. His thoughts went straight to apology, not knowing the hurricane inside the flat.

"Could you come here, please!" with a lot of patience and care, she chose the words before delivering it to the one snapping from the other end.

"Why?" he still asked smirking from there. Let me have some fun!

"You'll know when you come here "Anika gave a sheepish smile looking at the brothers, who were wondering what was happening here.

"No! you tell me from there itself." Shivaay chuckled imagining her face.

"Oh hello! stop throwing tantrums on me, shut up and come here." That is, its Anika's polished self and patience broke.

Rudra gaped looking at Anika, no one dared to talk this way to his elder brother. Wow interesting! at that moment Rudra was a fan of Anika.

"What the hell?" Shivaay came where Anika was standing, he saw none other than Anika.

"Why are you shouting?" he yelled at her, who was gesturing him to look the other side.

"What? "Shivaay was confused looking at her actions, what was she trying to tell.