Prologue

Disclaimer : This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the product of the authors imagination or use in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This is not affiliated with any of those places were mentioned. Also, if there is any scene where  there is  resemblance with other stories,film or even movies maybe I got those ideas from them but mostly were ideas, of course from me. No hate, spread love.

Plagiarism is a crime.

Please support my story and also if you want me to support your story too, then no problem. Follow me and I will also follow you. Let's support each other. Together we will rise. xoxo

#JunkTerrorBillNOW

All rights reserved, 2020.

###

"Hindi naman talaga siya maganda."

"Lol, who does she think she is? "

"Pabebe."

"Hey guys, welcome or welcome back to my channel. pathetic!"

"Arte amp"

After reading those mean comments, I immediately put my phone inside my pocket ignoring those hurtful words. I just keep on walking 'til I reached our cafeteria.

"Hi po miss Valerie, can we take pictures po? like OMG!" a girl approached me and looked at me with her eyes sparkling. she is just wearing her UZ t-shirt and a pair of black shorts with her hair in a low ponytail.

"oka--" someone grabbed her arm and telling her not to take pictures with me, siguro isa siya sa mga kasama nung nag papapicture saakin.

"Colleen,wag na. I saw her yesterday sa loob ng restroom may kahalikan siya like ew " She whispered to the girl but still, I can hear it perfectly. The girl looked at me once again but instead of looking at me with her eyes sparkling it turned out looking at me feeling so disgusted.

"Next time nalang, it's almost time na pala for our next class." she rolled her eyes and they start walking away. I was left dumb-founded.

Gosh. I am with my friends yesterday working with our thesis. How could she make stories about me? is she one of my bashers? nevermind straight up fuckers!

Our class ended early because all the teachers are in a meeting. Ayoko ko pang umuwi so Im thinking, what if mag bar muna ako? Its just near my apartment where im staying when i was in Senior high.

"Where have you been, young woman?" my dad raised a brow 

"Dad, I-Im just with my.. uhm friends, we did our thesis. You know what dad?  lets just talk about this tomorrow. Im hella tired." I lied but still I tried to walk away.

"Thesis? pero amoy alak?! ano gagawa ka nanaman ng mga lame  excuses katulad ng mali yung nainom niyo instead of coffee but beer?!" my dad asked while gritting his teeth. his face is now turning red because of anger

"Ano ba Elmer? let her be. she is not a kid anymore! she is a teenager. She wants to have fun. Besides just be proud of her because she now has 100 thousand subscribers." my mom yelled at my dad para naman matauhan si dad.

"Not this time Zel. Ilang beses na nating siyang pinagbibigyan but still matigas pa rin talaga ang ulo niya it is because lagi mo siyang kinukunsinti." mariing sabi ni dad kay mom "Young woman, itatak mo to sa kokote mo na you are not just an ordinary person, you are an influencer. As a public figure you should be responsible with your actions! yes you can have fun but make sure that 'Fun' will not harm your name, your reputation, and you, yourself. You should be a role model and serve as an inspiration to the youth! and lastly you are Valerie Amor Arcellis!" my dad yelled in front of me while pointing his index finger