Chapter 16

Rue barges into the shop and points at Kyrie. "Nero's mine!"

Everyone stares at her in silence, Dante laughs.

Rue slowly brings her finger down in embaressment as she blushes. Kyrie giggles and pats her head. "Don't worry, child," She holds up a Sparta bible. "I only came here to help."

"Why does everybody think I look like a kid." Rue growls and nicely pushes Kyrie's hand away.

Nero walks over to Rue with a smirk and puts his arm around her waist. "That was cute." He laughed as he pulled her closer.

"Shut up." Rue pouted and Nero kissed the top of her head.

"That wasn't exactly what I meant." Ella whispered in Rue's ear.

"You could have told me that before." She whispered.

Ella shrugged her shoulders and walked over to where Dante sat at his desk. She grabbed the back of the chair and lifted it, dumping Dante out of the chair."Now how did I know she was going to do that?" Dante mumbled.

"Because, we just have that connection." Ella replied with a smirk and sat herself in the chair. "This chair always makes me feel so small." She mused patting the empty space.

"Then let me fill it." Dante said with a smirk and sat on Ella.

"Dude!" Ella whined smacking his back.

Lady and Kyrie looked at the two couples in confusion as they both were having their own little arguements. Dante was sitting on Ella and Nero was swinging Rue around like she was a child. Both the girls protesting to their boyfriend's actions. "Maybe we should go." Kyrie whispered in Lady's ear.

"No. This is entertaining." She replied with a smile.

"Nero! Put me down!" Rue yells and waves her arms in the air.

Nero chuckles and rises her over his head. "What's the magic word?"

Rue blushes and didn't think she would say this word. "...please." She growls.

"Now that wasn't so hard now was it?" Nero sets her down. She then points at Lady. "Okay Lady, what is it that you need to show us?" "

"Also before you answer," Rue glares at Dante. ", get your fat ass off of Ella would ya?"

"I'll get off if you say the magic word!" Dante said in a sing song voice. Ella smiled at the thought of Rue saying please again.

Rue pops a vein and smiles evilly. She cracks her knuckles. "Sure, 'Die'!"

Before Rue could punch Dante, Kyrie holds up her book. "I need to catch the next train out, so please listen to what I have found."

They all give her attention. She quickly flips to the one spot she had marked. "It says here that a girl was born from the demon king Mundus she had the power to rule both humans and demons. But since her powers can over come Mundes, he banished her when she turned 3. He also sent Lucifer to track her down and make sure that her powers can not rise over his. Now no one knows who this girl could be, but me and my people back in Fortuna worship her." Kyrie ended with a smile.

"That can't be Rue, she got her powers when she turned sixteen." Ella says.

"Then why would Lucifer go after Rue?" Lady asks.

"Maybe she had a similar power to the Demon Princess, that's why he's after Rue." Dante answered.

"But it could be possible that Mundus just laid Rue's powers dorment for a few years." Kyrie announced.

"Well what's to say that Ella isn't the princess and he just got us mixed up?" Rue asked nervousally.

"Rue, I don't have any powers." Ella said in a 'duh' kind of tone.

"Well yeah, there is that but..." Rue trailed off.

"Well I have to catch my train so... bye." Kyrie said taking one last glance at Nero before she slipped through the door.

"Okay, well can you talk to me about your past?" Lady asks Rue. Rue nods, but she didn't like the feeling rise up again.

Ella pats her back. "Do you want me to tell her?"

Rue shakes her head. "It's fine, I'll tell her."

Everyone had a seat on the coach and chairs. Rue takes a deep breath and sighs. "I had a perfect family, an older brother and sister, and parents that loved me dearly. But sometimes I would ask why I had blue hair and they didn't."

She laughs. "They would say I ate a lot of blueberries. Then on my 16th birthday, a man came and killed everyone..." Rue slowly touches the sides of her eyes. "Then he slashed my eyes with his claws and left me, only me alive in that massacre..."

Ella didn't like how this was going, so she continued for her. "I met her in a very poor village durring her blind stage, nearby where she lived."

Nero hugged Rue with comfort. "I'm sorry."

CRASH!

They all jumped up with weapons ready. An bird demon just smashed through the window. The demon breathes heavily and notices Rue.

"Finally found you!" It yelled and dodged some bullets from Dante and Nero. It then was in front of Rue, but Rue had her balde of her scythe at it's throat. It chuckles and pokes lightly at Rue's forehead. "Don't you remember who your friend is, my dear demon princess?"