Chapter 11

A cat like demon screams and acid spits out. The spot where the acid hit melted away a little hole on the floor.

"What the hell is that thing?!" Dante shouts as he shoots it, but it has a hard armor.

"It's a Feilester, they shoot acid and have really hard armor. It'll be hard to kill it!" Ella shoots at the spots that might not have any armor.

Rue grabs th Feilester's tail. She also saw the flaw.

"The eyes and the mouth! That's the flaw!" Rue shouts. The Feilester growls and flips to pin Rue down.

"Rue!" Nero shouts.

"Forget about me and shoot the damn demon!" Rue shouts. A drool of acid falls and she doges it, but it burned part of her blue hair. Ella and Dante shoots it eyes and Nero slashes it's mouth as it growls and it's head up. The Feilester slashes Rue's leg for a last attack and falls down dead.

"This is just great!" Rue says holding up her burnt hair.

"You are sp paying for my haircut." She says looking at Dante.

"Why me! Why don't you ask Nero?" Dante should and stomps his way into the shop.

"Nero." She said turning to him slowly.

"That's fine. Let's go." He said and lead the way.

***

Ella followed Dante into the shop and say down on the sofa.

"So what to do now?" She said.

"I don't know." He said closing his eyes.

Ella got up and walked over to his desk, where he sat. She opened a drawer and rumaged around through it.

"What are you doing?" He asked her opening one eye.

She shut the drawer and began looking through another. "Looking for some money." She replied and moved on to the next drawer.

"Good luck." He replied closing his eye once more.

"God what is all this crap?" Ella asked when she got to the last drawer. She grabbed a hand full of the stuff and just let it all fall on the ground.

"Dunno." He said witha shrug of his shoulders.

"How do you not know what is in your desk?" She asked.

"Dunno." He replied.

"Whatever. I'll just go talk to that nice bartender." She replied and walked out of the store.

***

Ella walked into the little bar and sat down in the same seat as last time. "You again." The bartender said with a smile. "Strawberry sundae?" He asked her.

She nodded. "Would love to. But i don;t have any money. And I was bored so I thought 'Hey, I'm going to talk to that nice bartender.' And here I am." She said.

"Well don't worry about it. I'll give it to you on the house. Remember I told you and your friend anytime." He said.

"Are you sure? I don't want to take advantage or anything." She said.

"No problem at all." He told her and placed her order infront of her.

******

"That's better." Rue said fluffing her new hair cut. Since her hair was already shoulder length she decided to get an A-cut to even out her hair. "Thanks again." She said turning to Nero.

"No problem." He replied.

"Where is Ella?" Rue asked as they entered the shop.

"Went to go bother the bartender." Dante replied.

"Well, I'm going to make dinner!" Rue said and walks over to the kitchen. Dante looks over at her and laughs.

"Nice haircut! makes you look more like a boy!"

She turns to glare at him. "If glares could kill a demon, then you would have been dead by now."

She then turns back to the kitchen but then came back holding out her hand. "We need money for food."

"Like hell-!" Rue didn't let him finished and checks his pockets and find a 20 dollar bill. She smirks. "Thanks!" She turns back to Nero. "Let's go buy some food!"

"I wanted pizza...." Dante whines, but in response was a door slammed shut in his face. "Fine, I'll go to the bar then..."

***

Dante sees Ella's purple hair and walks up behind her. He moves her hair and leans down to whisper in her ear.

"Rue and Nero left. We could go back and have the place to our selves." Dante whispers and Ella elbows him in the face.

"Don't you remember last time you and I 'played'?" She whispers in his ear.

"Yes." He said irritated at the thought.

"Exactly." She said and Dante went to sit down in a booth.

The bartender gave Dante his usual and Ella went back to eating. A group of older men came in and the one that appeared to be the leader slammed a bill down on the counter. "We will have what the little lady is." He said and sat next to Ella. He put his arm around her neck and leaned in towards her. "Hi sweet cheeks." He said and licked his lips.

"Uh. Hi." She said in a an unsure tone.

"So, you should come hang out with my buddies and I. We'll show you a good time. And you can bring a friend." He said with a smirk.

"Uh. Yeah. I don't think so." She said.

"Come on. Don't be like that." He said.

"Well you see," She said removing his arm. ", I'm with him." She said sitting next to Dantein the booth.

"You don't look like a couple." He said. "Why don't you prove it?" He said teasingly.

"How?" She said with a raised eyebrow.

"Kiss him." He said.

She looked at him and pecked his cheek. "There." She said.

"That wasn't a kiss." He said.

She pecked his lips. "Happy?" She asked.

"Come on use some tounge. Your a couple aren't ya?" He slurred.

She took a deep breath and manuvered her self to where she was sitting on Dante. She grabbed his face and leaned in. Then the tounge came and she mentally

shivered. "Whatever." The man said and he and his buddies left.

"We never speak of this." Ella told Dante very sternly.

"Uh huh." He said nodded his head, his face flushed.

Ella got up and left. "So when did that happen?" The bartender asked Dante.

Dante returned to his sundae ignoring him. "I thought we were friends Dante." The bartender said shaking his head as he dryied off a glass.