The Apology

Rarity's POV

Through my next few lessons I felt a spot of guilt. I, for some odd reason, felt bad for snapping at Applejack. At lunch I decided to apologise for my rude behaviour. After all, a proper lady always says sorry. Entering the canteen I quickly scanned the room for Applejack. She usually sat on her own, making it easier to spot her. I finally caught a glipse of her before entering the lunch line. I grabbed some food and then rushed to Applejack's table for fear of losing her. "May I sit here?" I asked, approaching her slowly. She looked at me with a confused expression, but then shrugged her shoulders, "Sure". I sat opposit her and watched her as she ate. Noticing me, she stopped eating and looked confused again. "What do you want?" She asked quite abruptly. She clearly liked being alone. "I would like to apologise for what I did today", I said, placing my hands on the table. Applejack raised an eyebrow causing her hat to tilt back slightly. I'd never noticed it before, but she was actually quite pretty and her clothes suited her very well. "Uh, thanks", She said before taking another mouthful of her food. "I also want to ask you something", I said quickly in case she left. She rolled her eyes slightly, but sighed. "What now?" She asked quite exhastperatedly. "Well, I've noticed you're very pretty and I've been in need of someone to model my new clothing line", I blushed, nervous about calling her pretty. She raised her eyebrow again, "Thanks, but I don't model", She said, leaning back in her chair. "Oh come on, please!" I begged. She threw her head back and let out another sigh "Fine". I squealed quietly and then stood up, "Thank you, I'll pick you up at 6", I smiled and walked off.