Endeavor couldn't help but feel surprised by the girl's actions. The child was probably on the brink of exhaustion, but she still wanted to fight. She was completely insane.

Sakura reached deep inside to summon the last of her energy. She felt her body surging with the familiar electricity as she ran forward once again to attack. Endeavor grunted in annoyance and sent a tunnel of fire towards her.

Shoto looked at Sakura in awe. She was finally using her quirk to her own will after looking down at it for so long. From the previous times he has seen her use this power, she had always looked conflicted. But now as he saw her dodge his father's attack, she had looked so free, like she had finally accepted it.

Endeavor kept sending attacks, now starting to get frustrated. Even if he had managed to knock the girl down, she would get up right back, looking more determined. He may have definitely underestimated her.

Shoto saw Sakura's body roll against the floor. He desperately wanted to stop this fight, but he knew that she would be furious at him. He closed his fists as his body tensed up with worry.

Sakura put a hand to her stomach as she gasped for breath. She closed her eyes and a smile crept up to her face. Her legs wobbled as she stood up. "I-Is that really all you got? Come on, show me really what the number two hero is made of."

Endeavor narrowed her eyes at her mocking statement. "Do you have a death wish, child? You are clearly overworked. Give up now, before you get yourself killed."

But Sakura shook her head firmly. Still holding a hand to her stomach, "Give up? A hero doesn't give up, no matter what." She then smiled up at him although, it was more of a grimace. "You said I can't become a hero? Well, I'm going to prove to you that I'm going be the best hero there is. Even if it takes you killing me."

She knew what the risks were if she went over her limit, but she was too stubborn to care. 'One for all, full cowling 15%.' She then made a dash towards the pro hero.

Endeavor noticed her speed was much faster and quickly put a hand up to attack, but she was already right in front of him. She kicked his hand away, preventing his attack. She landed on her feet and in a blink of any eye, she was spinning in the air, her left leg raised, readying to kick down.

Endeavor quickly backed up, dodging her foot by just an inch, and sent a fire ball towards her. Sakura's eyes widened and she was sent back, her feet skidding against the floor.

The pro hero stumbled back and thought that he had finally finished her, but when he looked across the field, she wasn't there. Then, he heard the crackling sound of electricity above him. He jerked his head up and saw Sakura in the air, her leg swung back for another attack. He thought that she was going in for another kick attack but he noticed that her left hand  curled into a fist. Before he can even process it in his mind, her fist collided with his face.

Sakura grinned as she thought she had gotten victory, but then she felt and hand grasp her right arm and next thing she knew, her back was slammed onto the floor, almost knocking the life out of her.

The room was dead silent. Sakura was breathing heavily as she saw Endeavor on top of her, his left hand still gripped onto her arm and the other hand raised to give the final blow. Even though she had punched him, he had managed to counterattack right back. He wasn't the number two hero for nothing.

Sakura saw Endeavor had a look of hesitation. She glared up at him. "What are you waiting for? Do it," she croaked out.

But Endeavor brought his fist down to his side and stood up. Although he had won the fight, he felt defeated. The girl was truly something else. "This fight is over. You have proved your point."