The Final Hour

Somehow I made it to the hanger, and from every direction came danger. Angel after angel came for me, and every time me and the princess imploded it in a rain of white metal and smoke. But they had an armada of ships, and each wave came crashing harder and harder. By the time we made our way to one of the ships, we could hear the buzzing of wings as it was a herald dismay.

"HELLO KRESS"

Her voice was so childlike and calm, but it was only in her programming to act and do so by its internal hard drive, I had to keep reminding myself that it's not innocent, and far from childlike then it knows for itself. I was facing down the highest technological military weapon, made to bring down any foe, or any risk of annihilation. I said nothing, and waited for it to make the first move, but felt a surge from the princess telling me to attack before it did.

ATTACK. ATTACK. ATTACK.

No. We wait.

"KRESS I KNOW ALL ABOUT YOU AND YOUR TRAGIC PAST, DON'T YOU WANNA KNOW MORE?"

I remained silent, and continued to be patient, hoping I could make my way to the ship before she dissected me and my comrade. I looked to where the ship was, some distance but not too much, but before I took a step, she came between me and the ship, as if it intuitively knew of my intentions.

"I KNOW YOUR PLAN, AND I KNOW YOU'RE GOING TO FAIL. READINGS FROM OUR LAST FIGHT SHOW THAT I AM VERY EQUIPED TO DEAL WITH YOU AND YOUR HORDER MAGIC."

Right she was, and we knew it, somehow it was impervious to our attacks, as it was designed for this very reason to combat her and her alien abilities. I began to feel a surge, and my body began to lift from the ground. and I could feel the static cling against my skin, as the tickles of electricity dance around my body. She charged weapon unsheathed, and I shot a blast of lightning where she stood, then everything was covered in a glistening array of metal shards as they floated in place. I must have destroyed one of the ships, but by the time I could see where she was, I was distraught by what my eyes saw. She relentlessly beat the Angel, damaging it beyond repair. One after another she tore to pieces each ship necessary for our victory.

She knew our plans, and how we were going to accomplish it, and I watched helplessly as she pummeled one angel after another, hoping one would be untouched by her rage. I had to distract her, even if it was for a moment, she can't stop what I am about to do - nothing is going to stop me from deactivating her.

So in an act of desperation, I used my magic to fill the room with air, till it was no longer bearable, as the pressure made any movement more and more difficult. She could barely move, but neither could I, we both were being crushed by the atmospheric pressure.

"WITCH" she screamed,"YOUR WICKEDNESS IS NOT ENOUGH, SOON I'LL BE THE REIGNING POWER, AND YOU AND ALL THE OTHERS WILL HAVE ME AS THEIR MASTER!"