Day-5

Today we are talking about Jesus birth i'm just going to tell you the story today and where it takes place. So here it is...... The angel of the Lord came to Mary (Jesus's mother) and told her that she was going to have a baby and it would be the Messiah and she would name him Jesus. The angel also told her that her sister would be having a baby something she had not heard yet. So she went to her sisters house and stayed until her baby was born. Joseph was going I was going to be the father of Jesus. So after Mary came back she knew it was time to talk to Joseph so she told him the news. They had not yet been married but we're planning to be Mary told him the news and they got married he was planning to divorce Mary privately and an angel of the Lord came to Joseph saying do not worry about Mary for she has been washed by the Holy Spirit Joseph didn't want to divorce her anymore. Then Mary could tell that the baby was going to come soon so they went to an inn but there was no room for them in the inn it was all filled but they offered her a stable and Jesus was born in this little tiny manger then later on they were three man that came and brought them frankincense and mer. Isn't it amazing that the Lord was born in a manger they were to call him Messiah or Jesus. That was in the New Testament in the book of Matthew that a savior would be born the king of everything.