Coming Up With A Plan

~~Next Day~~
I woke up and remembered my conversation with Caleb that I had last night.I mean I love him and all but he hurt me a lot.I got out of bed and got dressed I put on blue denim jeans,a gray shirt with the American flag on it,gray uggs,gray beanie,gray scarf,and my hot pink coat,bag with the American flag on it,and a phone case with the American flag on it.Then I did my hair so I did a water fall braid and curled what wasn't braided. Next I did my make up and texted Ashley (meet me at the park cause we have to talk👌😭)
I got my car keys and headed out the door to Starbucks I went to the drive through and got a Grande Strawberries & Creme Frappuccino for myself and a Grande Mocha Frappuccino for Ashley then I paid and headed to the park by my house when I got there Ashley was sitting down on the bench so I headed that way.

It was the first days of November and it was kind of chilly here in Chicago so I had a coat and scarf on.I told her everything I had in mind which was Caleb.
She said "if it's true love then you guys will be back together and I know both of you love each other"
I took a sip of my drink and said "but I need proof that he actually loves me and won't cheat on me again"
She did her thinking face which is when she does the duck face and moves her lips to the left side then she took a sip of her drink then said "Well you should tell him if he really wants to get back together then to prove it to you and I think he will because he really does love you"
Then I thought that it could work and I told Ash "yea your right I just have to tell him and see if he really cares"
Then she looked at her phone and said "well yea so how's Blake?"
I knew that they broke up but I never found out why so I told her "to be honest he was hanging out with Abigail but he's fine yet he doesn't talk as much to anyone really but we are still not talking to each other"
She put her mad face on and said "I hate Abigail I mean she is like a horrible person because when you guys were Bestfriends she always was nice to me until we turned Bestfriends then she even threatened me"
Then I told her "yea I'm happy we're not friends anymore but anyways I have to go because I have to watch my sisters bye"

We said goodbye then I got in my car and texted Caleb

Caleb
Hey I have an idea so if you still want to get back together text me🎀🎀🎂

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys are enjoying the story
Plz comment and give me suggestions and feedback