~Chapter 3~

After dinner mom made Edward and I  clean the dishes, and I found I had a lot in common with him. I put my pink washing gloves on and started humming Closer by the Chainsmokers. Edward joined in and once we finished cleaning we were laughing and grooving and dancing while singing full on. I grabbed his hand and we did the waltz laughing uncontrollably. He pulled me in closer by my waist and the mood changed instantly. My heart pounded as I looked into his eyes, weird yet gorgeous shade of yellow. Gripping my waist once more he started to tickle me till i was on the floor crying with laughter like a crazy woman. Eventually I gathered enough strength to push him off and climb my way back onto my feet.

When we we walked back into the living room everyone was staring at us trying not to laugh, probably because of our little show we put on. I sat next to mom and talked to Bella about her time in Forks while she snuggled up to Edward who kissed her forehead, i couldn't suppress the 'Awwwh' which escaped my lips.

"Mom, everyone I'm going to bed to study then I'm going out so it was nice meeting you Edward" I said and tried to make a quick escape before mom called me back.

"Take Edward and Bella with you it will be nice for him to see the city at its best" I laughed as she said 'at its best'. At night this place looked like hell had taken a vacation and something worse had replaced it.

"But mom-"  

"No buts Nancy either they come out with you or you don't" She said sternly. I smiled falsely and said i was just going to get changed, I changed into some skinny's and a t-shirt which had Raybans on and some converse but in my bag was my crew outfit. Skipping down the stairs and past  Bella and Edward I waited for them to get in the car.

"Okay so from this step forward my parents know nothing and will NOT know anything if I promise to show you were I went after dinner all those years you have to promise me not to tell mom" I looked at them both sternly and they nodded, excitement in there eyes. We arrived at the club 15 minutes later and I walked to the back door smiling at the bouncer, grabbing Bella and Edwards arm but not before flinching at the cool feel of Edwards arm and the electricity.

I ran to back stage while pushing them into VIP spots telling them I would be right back. I got changed as quick as I could and ran to Beth our make-up artist we hired a few days ago. Once she was done we got announced, crowd going wild I got into position. I was the main person since I started it and not to burst my bubble but i was one of the best dancers in the group. As the music started and my body moved I couldn't keep my eyes from Edward. We locked eyes and he just smirked looking like he was enjoying the show while Bella just looked gob smacked.

The song was over and the crowd screamed and we did a few more numbers before we finished for the night and went to the bar for a drink. They knew how old I was and didn't serve me alcohol so they didn't get into trouble. Running up to Bella I looked at her waiting for her reaction.

"That was-I never knew-mom-how?-when?" Basically she was speechless making me and Edward laugh our asses at her.

"Dang I wish my girl had as much co-ordination as you. She is such a klutz that she would trip in mid air" He stated making me laugh once more before rubbing Bella's back soothingly.

"Basically when your done making fun of me. That was amazing sis but i don't know why you don't tell mom and dad!"

"Lets think; under age being paid in a club to dance and get served even if it isn't alcohol at the age of 17 were any guy could kid nap me? Yeah I don't think it would go down well" My eyebrow turned up as she giggled and put her hand on Edwards delicious chest. I licked my lips subconsciously but stopped and looked into Edwards sparkling eyes. Ummm, I could stare into them all day. No NANCY just get a drink and act as if you're not getting hot over your sisters boyfriend.