CHAPTER 2

Jane's P.O.V.

I slowly shut the door after talking to Carlos. I swiftly headed in the direction of my dorm room, while humming a song. As soon as I got there, I immediately got into hiking clothes.

 As soon as I got there, I immediately got into hiking clothes

 (Jane's outfit, give or take whatever you like)

I looked in the mirror, applied light makeup, and declared myself ready. 

I speed walked to my mother's office, and she was busy filing papers. 

"Hi, darling," Fairy Godmother said.

"Hey, Mum. Carlos and I want to go down to the enchanted lake for a bushwalk. Is that OK?"

"Sure, honey. Just remember to be home before dark"

"Of course."

I ran with a smile on my face to where Carlos was sitting.

"Are you ready to go?" he said with a smile. 

"I sure am!" I replied excitedly.

"Shall we?" He asked.

"We shall," I said looping my arm in his.

I started down the track and Carlos walked behind me. We chatted about ordinary things until we got to the enchanted lake. I looked around at the beautiful scenery. and sighed. I really needed this relaxation. Carlos looked at me and walked towards the pavilion with a wave to follow him. I followed his actions and placed my things on the smooth floor. I took my clothes off until I was left in my swimsuit. He did the same.

 He did the same

(Jane's outfit)

(Carlos' outfit)

(Carlos' outfit)

As soon as I got into the water, I sighed loudly. 

"I've needed this all week," I said to Carlos who was testing the water.

"Me too," he said, agreeing.

I turned around to wade out into the deep part, but all of a sudden, Carlos picked me up, and I squealed. 

"Carlos! What are you doing! I weigh as much as an elephant," I said trying to break free.

"No, I don't want to put you down. All I've wanted to do is to spend time with you and here we are."

"Oh. Ok," I replied, thankful that I wasn't going to break his back.

He brought me over to a rock on the far side and sat me down. He climbed up himself and sat down next to me. 

I looked into his eyes, and he looked back with a fierce look that meant only one thing. He leaned forward and I closed my eyes. our lips touched and sparks flew through my body.  I leaned closer and he wrapped his arms around me. Once air was critical, we broke apart and I saw him grinning at me. I stood up and we both climbed to the top of the big rock. He jumped in, and I jumped with a big splash.

When we got to the pavilion, he brought out a box. I was shocked, but happily.

"Jane. I loved you from the very start. through everything. I never want our relationship to end. Will you do me the honour of being my wife?" he asked hopefully.

ARRRRR!!!! cliff hanger! I wonder what will happen next?

AJ out!