Kotarou Bokuto

'Letters'

Kotarou Bokuto a best friend of mine since we were kids. A kid who was active, playful, and who would always smile. Even today we're still friends.

The real thing is i like him. No, i love him.

"Y/n!" Boku-chan snapped his fingers making me jump.

"O-oh right." I spaced out not knowing what i was doing, i scratched the back of my head.

"What were we doing again?" I grinned innocently at Boku-chan who was looking at me.

"Y/n, you keep spacing out these days. Whats seems to be the problem?" He sat next to me and raised his arms to my shoulder and pulled him next to me.

"I-i really don't know Boku." He sighs.

"You can tell me everything. Im your bestfriend."

Yeah just a bestfriend.

Somehow all this days Boku-chan kept telling me about his huge crush on this girl. He always tells me that she was pretty, cute, even has a small height that he can put his arms on to tease.

Maybe someone may replace me. Boku-chan always did those things to me. All those things.

I sighed not knowing what to do.

"Boku-chan, can we do this tomorrow morning? Im getting pretty tired." I lied.

"Ooh thats why you were spacing out." He then helps me pack my bag and i left.

Its hard for me to think like i was his girlfriend. I always did overthink how Boku-chan always needed to talk about the girl that he like everytime we talk, everytime we walk, every. single. day.

I got home and drifted off to sleep until the next morning.

____________________

I woke up in the morning and also did my morning routine, as always.

Mom drove me to school and gave her a kiss on the cheeks, on the way to work she waved her hands at me.

"Y/n-chan!" Here we go again, i turned to see Boku running up to me.

"Let's go inside the class! Your almost late!" He then pulled me inside the classroom.

After the Math class, it was recess time. Me & Boku stayed in the classroom as always. He then writes a letter.

"Whose that for?" He then tried to hide his paper.

"For the girl i like." He grins and i nodded.

Well, that hurted.

____________________

After some classes, Boku went to his training and told me that i should wait for him.

She opens up her locker with a paper placed on the top of her books. She curiously opened it and saw a poem.

I knew the day we met
that we were meant to be
I knew our fate was set that
you were the one for me.

I blushed at the poem, it made my heart race. Who made this? I then looked at the hallways and no one seemed suspicious. I closed my locker and placed the letter on my bag and went to Boku's Practice.

He then walked me home and as usual on the way to my house. He kept talking about the girl that he liked.

I rolled my eyes at him and he was laughing how cute she was when she laughs.

"See you!"

"See you."

I then went upstairs not wanting to eat, i lost my appetite on that talk.

____________________

Days have passed and i kept getting poems and poems. Sadly, it stopped. Maybe he stopped liking me?

Boku told me that he has another training, but he told me that he will walk me home. Im tired of him talking about that girl when we walked together.

I get jealous all the time.

Boku finished their training and walked me home.

When we were walking home he didnt talk about the girl that he liked. I got confused on how he stopped talking about her.

I then stopped at my house.

"Y/n."

"Yes Boku-chan?"

He then gives me a paper. I opened it.

I'm so confused
I don't know what to do.
All I know is
I wanna be with you.

You make me smile
whenever your around.
I could just sit and watch you
without making a sound.

I could talk to you for hours
about nothing at all.
You make me feel so comfortable
into your arms I wish I could crawl.

I miss you when you're gone
I miss you when you're near.
If we are together
we will have nothing to fear.

So I guess I'm finally telling you
I'm being real and true.
Not only do I like you
I'm completely head over heels in love with you.

"Will you be my girlfriend. Y/n?"

"Of course, Kotarou."