When I got to her room, Marinette was on the bed, scrolling down on her phone. I grinned widely as I slowly walked up, trying not to make a sound. I then reached in and grabbed her phone. Marinette yelped and whirled around, and when she saw it was me, we both bursted into laughter.

"Hey, girl," I got on top of the bed as well. "Your text messages sounded urgent. Is there something you wanted to tell me?" I didn't even wait for her to answer the question, because I immediately guessed, "is this about Adrien?"

"What?!" She shrieked, back in away with a small blush. "Alya, not everything is about Adrien," Watching her roll her eyes at me only made me giggle. "It's actually something pretty serious. My parents just informed me that. . . I am the Princess of England!"

I was taken aback by the words, which got me to freeze for a few seconds. Finally, I brought myself back, but my shock still remained. "You're the what?!"

"Princess of England."

"H-How?"

Marinette shrugged. "I came back home and my parents told me this. There's no way they could have been lying. I'm actually a princess, and get this. The whole class is going to my Coronation!"

See? I told you I sucked at the guessing game, because there's definitely no way I would have guess this. I immediately pulled Marinette into a hug, feeling just ad excited as her. I just couldn't believe it. My best friend was the Princess of England. Was this actually happening? I kept questioning myself whether this was real or not, and even when we made popcorn and decided to watch a movie, I could tell I wasn't the only one who was still thinking about the news. Marinette often just stared down at the bed with such a wide grin, which got me to grin as well. The trip to England was going to be ten times better now.

~~

The Next Day -
Marinette's P. O. V

I actually woke up before my alarm rang, which is quite weird, even for me, but then again, I completely understand that I'd been too excited to even stay asleep. I just had to get wake up early and start getting ready. I turned over to my side and shook Alya, until she woke up. She groaned a little, and I only giggled. "I woke up before you!" Alya seemed so surprised when I said those words that she bolted up from the bed, which only got me to laugh even harder. I made my way off the bed. "We should start getting ready, Alya. Don't wanna be late, now do we?"

We girls started getting ready. I took a shower first, before Alya went in. While she was showering, I started picking out my outfit. I finally decided on a white short dress that reached up to my knees. Usually, I loved wearing jeans or shorts, or long skirts/dresses that passed my knees, but today I was feeling pretty, so I decided to actually take my time and get myself readied up. While Alya picked out a dress to wear from my closet, I did my hair. I finally decided to curl it, which was something I never thought I'd ever do. When I turned around, I noticed Alya was also wearing a short white dress that almost reached her knees. She fixed her hair up into two braided buns, and told me she was doing my makeup, because I wasn't quite good at it.

We spent our time getting ready, until Maman called us to come have breakfast. When we got downstairs inside the kitchen, we noticed four plates of pancakes with strawberries and blueberries on top, while glasses of orange juice was placed beside each plate. They looked so good, so we didn't waste time at all and dug into breakfast.

T I M E S K I P

We were done with breakfast, and we were now getting our luggages ready. I had two luggages that were the same size, one of them pink, while they other had threw different colors (pink, orange, light blue), and a bag, which was black. Alya had the same, only one of her luggage was bigger than the other, and they were both hot pink. She was carrying a red bag as well. We girls walked outside, and widened our eyes to see a large galaxy limo with a man dressed in a black suit waiting for us. I turned over to Maman and Papa, questioning them with just my eyes.

"We called your butler to come over with the limo so he could take you girls to the airport," Maman answered. "Don't worry, Marinette. We'll meet you up at England soon. Have fun."

The answer shocked both Alya and I, but we didn't question it any further and just went over to the galaxy limo. The inside of it was pretty cool as well; it all felt like a dream. The limo ride started as my butler started driving over to the airport. Inside of the limo, Alya and I took turns singing songs. First she sang "Lily" then, when it was my turn, I sang "Silent Scream". In a matter of minutes, we were already at the airport.

Adrien's P. O. V

We were all at the airport except Alya and Mari but then we do a galaxy limo with people singing but the windows where tinted so we didn't know who were singing we kept listening but then the music stopped and the butler came out and opened the door for ALYA and MARINETTE we were all confused except Ms.B ( she knows Marinette's a princess) they walked over to us and hi after they finally got us to stop staring at them I mean they both looked good but Marinette looked hot I saw Mari blushing then I realized I said that out loud I was embarrassed but then teacher like started talking so we will be going on Marinette's private jet once again we were confused.

First the limo Gucci bags and now a private jet woah I don't believe what's happening right now we got into the jet that had Marinette's name on it I'm bold letters.

Rose and Juleka shared a room. Mylene and Ivan shared a room, while Nathaniel got his own room. Kim and Alix also shared a room, Miss. Bustier got her own room, Alya and Nino shared, Max and Sabrina shared, while Marinette and I shared. I guess it was a little weird and I felt embarrassed to be sharing a room with Marinette, but I tried not to let that get the best of me, so I pretended I didn't care. All I know was that this trip was going to be amazing!