2

Ok, so I know I will have some problems with other people hating on me in this club. But I tell all of those people to FUCK OFF. And plus, if those people comment I won't bother to read their comments and delete their comments IMMEDIATELY. So now, on with the club.

     You know one of the most annoying things about Midoriya?

     He thinks he's SO special just because of his one for all

     He thinks he's SO special just because of his one for all. Well then, let me correct him.😈

     First of all Midoriya, you are not even a little bit of fucking special! Your quirk, is a quirk! It may be strong, but a lot of people have strong quirks! It's not about what quirk you have, it's about how you use it! So quit thinking you have enough power to save every single person and that no one will die!

     Second of all, is All Might retarted or what!? He wanted to give the quirk to a weakling! Working out just won't be enough. He should have given the quirk to someone more deserving. He just wanted to give it to him because he tried to save Bakugo!? Hello, this is anime! Almost everyone in anime tries to sacrifice themselves for a friend or family member!

     Third of all, Izuku thinks he's so strong. May I remind him that his quirk is borrowed!? And how could he almost be equal to Todoroki's power!? 💢 This is the part that pisses me off the most! Todoroki trained for years being abused by his father. And Midoriya just catched up to him like that!? It makes no sense! Either, the producers are a piece of crap and forgot that detail, or Midoriya was lucky.

     Fourth of all, after all his training, and All Might thinking he's so special, he can't use All for One at 100% What a disappointment. Looks like he isn't that special after all.

     Fifth of all, Izuku thinks that All Might is so great. But all he could do at full power when defeating All for One was destroy a freaking part of a city! A part of a fucking city! Until anyone in My Hero destroys a country I will NOT be impressed. I'm only impressed by Todoroki so far because of his techniques and Quirks.