Chimes Before The Storms

En başından başla

Capt. Salve - " Wahi jisko dekhte hi aapke dil muskurane lagta he... " raising her glass she showed Naina, poking Rajveer to look at his dear wife with a clear vision....

And he did it that too with keen observation techniques...

She was drapped in a simple saree,  enriching it's beauty to infinity

She was drapped in a simple saree,  enriching it's beauty to infinity... and intensifying the charm of the ornament he presented to her by solely owning it...
She can make anything look stunning, that's what she was... A Magician...

But the charm, she was known for was missing.....

Excusing himself, he took his steps towards her, just passing few words for the peeps who accidentally tried to talk to him inbetween.... Now, his priority is changed...
He observed how her eyes lost the brightness, even though her lips pretended to be happy...

Ud - " Good evening sir..."
He greeted formally seeing Rajveer just behind them..

Rajveer nodded his head to his words and playfully added,
" Shayad tumhari shaadi hone wali thi Ud? Nahii??..."

Ud witb a stiff posture,
" Sir, it's still on. Do hafte baad he sir..."

Rajveer - " Mujhe toh aisa nahi lagta...." he rolled his eyes and set them on his friends Nishant and Muraad, and then again on Ud who was sweating profusely warning him something...

Nishant - " Mujhe bhi yahi Lagta he, ki yeh ghode pe chadega hi nabi..."
He joined them, Pouring ghee the agg of Ud's tears..

Muraad - " Dittoo.."
He shouted little loudly from a feet distance..

Ud - " But sir, Why? Koyi confidential issues he???.."
The bheega billi asked again, deeply shaken by Rajveer's revealed data...

Nishant controlling his laughter,
" Agar tu apni wali ko chodke, iske, woh bhi Capt. Rajveer ke biwi ke saath itna gappe maarega toh baarood toh zaroor girega na tujhpe..."
uttering thess words he gave a dhamakedar hit on Ud's head...

Ud - " Oh!! I'm sorry sir..."
That's it...
He flew away the next second....

Muraad from tbe corner,
" Nish... Come here... This shot is sexy..
Try it . "
He called the next murga away from the two soon to be love birds and catching the signal Nishant bid bye to Shekhavats, and got out of the scene...

Rajveer - " So, Naveen Ki Gudiya..."
He called Naina with this special name, dragging Naina's attention completely towards him...

Naina smiled at his words,
" Bolijye, Bhaiyya ke Veeru...."
She played along....

Rajveer making a face,
" That sounds desii... "

Naina brought her hairs forward, letting the silence make a space between them....
She never attended any army ball and hoped in future he will not ask for her company to attend another one.
It's just boring to sip fruit punches and nod their head to these strict zombies talks...
She thought...