Dead In The Water Pt. 2

Começar do início

This is for you” I said hold out a pitcher I drew with stick figures. “This is my family” I said and point to each person as I talk. “That's my dad, that's my mom, that's my geek brother, that's my annoying brother, and that's me” I said and paused. “I'll see you around, Lucas” I said and he grabbed my hand for a second and I turned around. He continues to draw and handed me something.

I took it and saw it was a peace of chocolate I had given him. I smiled “thanks” I said and head back to Sam, Dean, and Andrea. “Lucas barley says a word, not even to me, not since his dad's accident. I'm surprised you got a thank you out of him” Andrea said to me. “Yeah we heard, sorry” I said and she nods. “What are the doctors saying” Sam asked “that it's a kind of post-traumatic stress” Andrea said.

That can't be easy, for either of you” I said “we moved in with my dad, he helps out a lot. It's just when I think about what Lucas went through, what he saw -” Andrea started “kids are strong. You'd be surprised what they can deal with” Dean said and he looked at me making me look at the ground.

“You know, he used to have such life. He was hard to keep up with, to tell you the truth. Now he just sits there and drawings those pictures, playing with those army men. I just wish -” Lucas walks over to us, carrying a picture. “Hey sweetie” Andrea says as he hands me a pitcher “thanks, thanks Lucas” I said and he heads back to the bench. I look at the pitcher and see the Carlton house. We all all looked at each other, shocked and surprised.

Sam heads to talk to Carlton house while Dean and I stay at the motel room. Dean is sitting on the bed while I grab something to drink. “You never did tell me what happen before, when you were taking by those demon” Dean asked me. I sighed “I, I don't remember” I lied and Dean did a fake smile “well then tell what you do remember”. I sighed again and sat in a chair. I was dragged down to what looked like a old house, maybe something else” I started.

“I called for you guys but I knew you wouldn't hear me. The next thing I knew I was being surrounded by demons, all different kinds. I'm sure you can put the rest together, I died, you saved me, here I am” I said to Dean. Dean was about to say something when Sam opens the door and comes in. “So, I think it's safe to say we can rule out Nessie” “what do you mean” I asked as Sam sits next to Dean,

“I just drove past the Carlton house, there was an ambulance there. Will Carlton is dead” Sam said. “He drowned” Dean asked “yep, in the sink” “what the hell, so you're right, this isn't a creature. We're dealing with something else” Dean said “yeah, but what” I asked. “I don't know, water wraith, maybe, some kind of demon, I mean something that controls water, water that comes from the same source” Dean said. “The lake” I said “yeah” Dean said agreeing.

“Which would explain why it's upping the body count, the lake is draining. It'll be dry in a few months, whatever this thing is, whatever it wants, it's running out of time” Sam said. “And if it can get through the pipes, it can get to anyone, almost anywhere” Dean said and stood up. “This is gonna happen again soon” Dean said and sits down on a chair. “And we do know one other thing for sure, we know this has got something to do with Bill Carlton” I said.

“Yeah, it took both his kids” Dean said “and I've been asking around. Lucas's dad, Chris, Bill Carlton's godson” Sam said “let's go pay Mr. Carlton a visit” Dean said and we left. Bill is sitting on the bench on the dock “Mr. Carlton” Sam asks as we walk up to him. Bill looks up at us “we'd like to ask you a few questions, if you don't mind” Sam said “we're from the, the Department -” Dean started “I don't care who you're with. I've answered enough questions today” Bill said “your son said he saw something in that lake. What about you, you ever see anything out there? Mr. Carlton, Sophie's drowning and Will's death, we think there might be a connection to you or your family” Sam said.

“My children are gone, it's worse than dying, go away please” Bill said and Dean and Sam started to head back to the car but I stopped. “I'm very sorry, I promise we'll what every did this and put a stop to it” I said and walked to the car. “What do you think” Sam asked “I think the poor guy's been through hell. I also think he's not telling us something” Dean says as Sam leans on one side of the Impala and me on the other.

“So now what” Sam asks as Dean stops in his tracts “what is it” I asked “huh” Dean said and looks at the Carlton house. I turn to look, the house seems familiar “maybe Bill's not the only one who knows something” I said and pull out the picture Lucas made me of the Carlton house. Dean and Sam look at the drawing before we all look at each other.