The stronger bond

It has been about 3 months sense Armin has met Eren and Mikasa. Right now, Eren is throwing pebbles into the river in front of him. Armin comes running towards him with a blue jacket on, and a pink shirt under with brown pants and shoes. Armin shouts to Eren as he is running to him holding a big book in his hands " Eren! Eren! Eren! I have something I have to show you!" Eren throws another pebble into the water. " Why are you yelling?"

      Armin gets up to where Eren is and sits down next to him and puts the book on his lap and smiles at Eren. " sorry. I was just really excited. You won't believe what is in this book! It has stories about this guys adventure outside the walls!"

Eren looks at Armin suprised. "No way! Nobody has ever been outside the walls and survived!" Armin looks down in the book that is in his lap and opens it and points to the ocean picture. "Well this guy was able to sneak out. Right here is a big body that is full of salt! They call it a ocean."

      Eren and Armin look at the book for the next 30 minutes. Then Eren looks at Armin. "How did you get your hands on this Armin? Ya know this stuff is forbidden here and you can get killed for having this!" Armin looks up at Eren a little guilty. " My Grandfather had showed it to me. He told me not to take it. But I just had to show you!"

    Eren grabs Armin's hand tight and Armin blushes a little and looks up at Eren. Eren's big green orbs stares into Armin's big blue orbs and says confidentially. "Promise me one thing Armin, that we will go out of these walls and see the outside world together." Armin blushes at Eren's comment the smiles widely. "Acorss Eren!"

End of chapter 2.
Please leave comments for ideas for the next chapter and please vote! Thank you!