Sam Fender-

I've honestly went through more of his break ups with him that I have my own. That's what friends are for though I guess. Although this one seemed to be different, he wasn't actually like proper broken hearted but probably because I'm pretty sure it was him who ended things.

I got to his door and he answered within a couple seconds, he didn't look sad or distressed, he just looked normal which isn't what I'm used to when I've got to come and make sure he's okay after something coming to an end. We haven't even spoke in weeks but I promised I'd always be there for him so I just had to forget about that.

"Why'd you end it Sam? Are you alright?" I sit myself down on his sofa as he slowly follows me and sits next to me.

"Couldn't see myself falling in love with her and I think I've been in love with someone else for years without even realising" The tone of his voice made him sound like he was disappointed and exhausted but fuck, he sure is in some mess if he's been in love with someone for this long. He probably felt shit about it though.

"Fuckin hell, who is it Sam? Do I know them?" He let out a laugh as if he didn't want to tell me but there was no way he was getting out of it so I gave him a look to show him I wasn't leaving until he did tell me.

His eyes met mines and we weren't saying anything but it didn't even feel awkward, his eyes moved down to my lips then back up to my eyes. Fuck. I think I fancy him. This is why I haven't liked any of his girlfriends. Fuck.

"It's fine just leave it if you don't want to..." I was interrupted by his hand which he placed on my cheek. We both looked at each other awkwardly unsure of what to do next. At this moment I wanted to kiss him but how was I supposed to know he would do the same back?

That's when his lips met mine for no longer than two seconds. We were both clearly shocked by what just happened but next thing I know I had leaned in and both his hands held my face while we shared a proper kiss which sent butterflies through my body.

"Fuck" He laughs to himself and we both sit back on the couch shaking our heads. "Just to clear things up, I think I'm in love with you and that was me trying to show it without actually saying it and it definitely failed so here's me saying it"

I laughed because I didn't really know what else to do. I don't think I've ever thought about Sam in a way like this before but now I am and I think I've been so oblivious to my feelings the whole time.

"What happens now then Sam? So we've got feelings for each other but what now? Everyone's going to be proper cunts about it if we do something but I don't think we should leave it but if you want to then cool. But like you just ended things with whatever her name was like the other day and you'll look like a right prick and I'll get slagged 'cause everyone always thought I fancied you even when I didn't but now I do so they'll just slag me off. We've been bets mates for years and everyone's going to think we were secretly shagging the whole time or something and-"

"You done?" He looks at me while raising his brows "who cares? You need to stop worrying about other people and what they think" His Hand hovered over mine before eventually taking hold of it.

"Anyone that's a cunt about it clearly isn't good for you in the first place"

"I know Sam it's just-"

"Shut up. 'Av been waiting for this for so long and if you think I'm going to let some prick mess it up then you're absolutely delusional" Sam looks at me with a smile and it makes me feel less stressed out.

My head rests on his shoulder as his hands run through my hair, it's a weird feeling. Having feelings for your best friend but when this is the outcome, I've no right to complain.

This is pretty similar to the Van Mcann one :/ sorry! My other Sam Fender draft is different but I'm not sure about it, so this is just the first one. I will write more about Sam and Van mcann that will be different :)

On the other hand I do have two  Van Mcann fanfics, 'Made Me Fall In Love With Glasgow' is the first one I wrote and I'm currently still adding to 'I'm her pacifier' which is a longer one so feel free to check them out :) x